Tania Vulcano played this track - space opening 2003 - HELP!

so now that there are 2 of us looking for this, ill try and give a little more description.

the first part is funky with horns two phrases of upward melody, du du du du.....du du du du" then same phrasing but downward meloday twice. then there is a definite change in the song and bongos and congos kick in. i heard this a LOT in Ios and Mykonos, so I assume it is pretty popular right now.

mcliffy2 said:
so now that there are 2 of us looking for this, ill try and give a little more description.

the first part is funky with horns two phrases of upward melody, du du du du.....du du du du" then same phrasing but downward meloday twice. then there is a definite change in the song and bongos and congos kick in. i heard this a LOT in Ios and Mykonos, so I assume it is pretty popular right now.

Check its not

Lee Cabrera - Shake it

or

C-Mos - Excuse Me

or

Groove Foundation - That Feeling

couldnt find c-mos, i remember hearing lee cabrera, but that is not it either, nor is groove foundation. thanks for reminding me bout shake it tho, i love that one.

it definitely has a very simple sax or trumpet line, not piano, anyone? they played this a lot....

hey, all very good tracks...but i think we're drifting away from the first descrition: it is a very pregnant male voice that you can here at the start of the track, it goes, hmm i think about 1-2 minutes without many noise around....and then the refrain starts (also a voice) like bibabaduap!!!!!?????

i tried rune too, love that one....but that isnt it. it is much simpler than calabria.....

Hmm, I think at least mcliffy2 might be looking for Laurent Wolf - Saxo.

//Viktor

i tried saxo, cool tune, similar concept, but nope.....this is weird it was one of the 4 or 5 songs you were garunteed to hear in mykonos, up there with e-samba.

I song quite simular to Saxo is Calinda - Ritmo Dynamic, could that be the ONE?

//Viktor

I think I know what it is....

Harry 'Choo-Choo' Romero feat. Robert Owens - I Go Back

The more I think about it, the more I think its the one.

I think i might know what it is maybe
it could be harrison crump - the talk 2
at the begining he talks and then there is a voice that say we gonna rock which sounds like bibabduap
there are 2 mixes of this one of them is more bouncy and the other is the one i mentioned.

no no no, i got no luck, it's not mystic 3. the beginning, when the man talks is more silent, without instruments. the voice sounds a little bit like "the streets - weak becomes heroes"!

I was thinking that if it sounds like the streets it could be planet funk - the switch.
Or there is a track been released but i can't remember its name now but it sounds like mike skinner singing but apparently its not him
we will find this track

dfunky said:
I was thinking that if it sounds like the streets it could be planet funk - the switch.
Or there is a track been released but i can't remember its name now but it sounds like mike skinner singing but apparently its not him
we will find this track

Graffiti - What is the Problem

Back