Taking the plunge...

Hmmmmm... picking through this one a little here!

Will check out the 360 bar, nice tip 8)

Q7 is for sale £19k so probably the cheapest one in the country. Discount available to a Spotlighter ;)

Been to the Ski slope and Mini Jam I (who we broke the news to this evening btw) wants to go there at the weekends with Mrs Jam and learn.

Have done the "Wild Wadi" water park so I guess Atlantis is next on the list!

I'm heading there on Sunday for a couple of days to check out places to live and do the boring stuff like bank accounts and residency visa etc.

Don't worry about it - I have a reputation for being a lefty, liberal PITA on other forums. ;)

We had a lot of Eastern Europeans come in here (going by flights at our local airport & info I was seeing at my work), but they were pretty much invisible.[/QUOTE]

Where we have moved to is full of different nationalities, think its just a sign of the times :confused:

Good luck Jamster. I'm sure it will be a good move for you and your family and, even if it doesn't work out at least you'll have the experience. You only live once and all that ......

Did you receive the emails ok at the weekend?

P.S. Hi to Pups :D - off to Kibris this year?

@ the thread - wow, in my long overdue absence, this place has become noticeably more tolerant. Back 'in the good ol' days' the anti-racist gang would have been all over this thread like a rash :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jam

Dubai is a slave built repressive regime constructed at a monstrous destructive environmental cost.

Shame on you

Nice one mate, even if its not your cup of tea, you wont know until you try. And even if you dont like it there it at least gets you out of that shi7hole that people call the uk !!

Q7 is for sale £19k so probably the cheapest one in the country. Discount available to a Spotlighter ;)

Not LHD by any chance ???

Back