Taking drinks into clubs

chlo

Just wondering if you can take drinks into clubs? prices are gonna be highhh spesh with the exchange rate so me and friends were thinking of buying cheapo alcohol in small bottle & taking it in?? is this idea abit stupid

most clubs operate a shared profit scheme.

if you want to bring your own drinks, then you pay a little charge for it at the door. you get cheaper drinks, they get your custom and a happy punter.
:D

What an insane question to ask! lmfao

Tis an odd question to ask. I can't think of any clubbing event anywhere in the world where bringing in your own alcohol into an arena (where there are commercial bars) would be a normal thing to do.

Just wondering if you can take drinks into clubs? prices are gonna be highhh spesh with the exchange rate so me and friends were thinking of buying cheapo alcohol in small bottle & taking it in?? is this idea abit stupid

If you are a girl, just wear this outfit and you'll get in no probs! :lol:

beer_girl.jpg

honestly, If i could own a block of land, I'd **** getting a liquor liscence and I'd tell everyone to go cheapo outside before they came to the party. I can't stand alchahol

No should be fine. Most clubs let you stroll in with a bottle of vodka under your arm.

Seriously the answer is no no mate.

i knew it was a stupid question haha 8)

oh and i didn't mean i would be waving in front of their face just to make sure they knew i had drink ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
do you know if they check girls bags?
btw how classy is that beer 'costume' ;)

Yeah they check bags- although i know a girl who does the miniature trick with a pair of high boots- use your imagination!

To be honest with you the drinks aren't really that big an issue- the clubs dont get busy till after 1.30 am and by that time you will be starting to slow down with the booze- just get drunk cheaply before you go out! I actually spend less on a night out in Ibiza than I do back here.

Yeah that costume is great isn't it? The perfect woman! :lol:

Yeah they check bags- although i know a girl who does the miniature trick with a pair of high boots- use your imagination!

To be honest with you the drinks aren't really that big an issue- the clubs dont get busy till after 1.30 am and by that time you will be starting to slow down with the booze- just get drunk cheaply before you go out! I actually spend less on a night out in Ibiza than I do back here.

Yeah that costume is great isn't it? The perfect woman! :lol:

alright cheeeers - yeah think thats what im gonna do. a few freinds were telling me about the prices even for bottles of water - not good!:eek: lol

haha i suppose she is the perfect woman, ill have to show my lad mates her they'll love me for it

alright cheeeers - yeah think thats what im gonna do. a few freinds were telling me about the prices even for bottles of water - not good!:eek: lol

haha i suppose she is the perfect woman, ill have to show my lad mates her they'll love me for it

Eden do pass outs and they have a vending machine just outside the club that sells bottled water- i think its only 2 euro or something a bottle...

Back