Taking drinks into clubs

My MUM of all people, is a strong believer of taking these sorta little in-flight sample bottles of Spirits everywhere with her. And she always gets away with it!

would you be djing on this block of land too? like pre-rave vibes???

Depends. If I dj'd would you stay away or would you be drawn to me like a groupie to a hint of fame? :p

Of course I'd play. I do what I do because no one else lets me play :p , You can only imagine why ;)

BUT HEY IF YOUR INTERESTED, Okto Bar - 911 High Street, Thornbury, this Friday night (March 27) free entry, $5 shots. Music is well, something for everyone. Just good vibe ****, the Dj's are great. I'm bringing all my party toys and you can even come and embarass me in real life like every one else on internet forums desperately wishes they could. Just think, YOU COULD BE THAT PERSON :D

sorry for the self plug. .. But to answer your question. Yes, I'd play my little heart out and I'd play well and I'd have the best Dj's in Melbourne play at my little gig, regardless of their reputations or not. Infact thats what I do now. You'll never never know unless you never never go :D

Back