Sw4 ........

puppylover

what an excellent, well organised, friendly event - southern hospitality at its best!!!!

Lovely to meet so many friendly Spotlighters after years of chatting virtually - you were all ace and a pleasure to meet.....

Barbie
Tom
Robbie G & partner
Dan X
Rob
Madwhitegiant & partner (not putting name on case she likes to remain incognito...:lol:)

Fab day - its in the calender for 2009!!!!!!

what an excellent, well organised, friendly event - southern hospitality at its best!!!!

Lovely to meet so many friendly Spotlighters after years of chatting virtually - you were all ace and a pleasure to meet.....

Barbie
Tom
Robbie G & partner
Dan X

Rob
Madwhitegiant & partner (not putting name on case she likes to remain incognito...:lol:)

i thought robbie and dan were partners!:eek: is the riding nerd dream over?:cry:

(hello erin!:D)

Completely agree, was an ACE day - hightlights were Danny T, Francois K, Erick and Coxy..........oh and meeting Pups aka the NGDL :lol:;)

The sun even shone, a definite 10/10 :D

Very Very Enjoyable. Such a good day out, definately going back next year.

Nice to meet you puppy.

Completely agree, was an ACE day - hightlights were Danny T, Francois K, Erick and Coxy..........oh and meeting Pups aka the NGDL :lol:;)

The sun even shone, a definite 10/10 :D

yes--and for dt's first time @ SW4 and a brief set for him, it was impressive!---,fun, lots of antics:!::eek::) and different tunage yet again and yes a blinder, just needed more space to dance/move:cry:.
8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant day out as always.. There should be an SW4 every bankholiday weekend!

My favourite set was from SOS, but there were no bad sets I can remember.

Only gripe was the sound in the Gallery tent, it was so low even standing right at the front. Plus the drinks queues were too long, took over 30 mins to get served at some points.

Can't wait till next year 8) (plus cant wait for Ibiza now either, it's got me in the mood for it)

superb day out. danny t was awesome. 10/10

we ended up in shunt after, which is the most bizarre club i've ever been to. also the best club i've ever been to. 10/10

day after trying to work out what had happened. 0/10

Barbie
Tom
Robbie G & partner
Dan X
Rob

Absolute pelasure to meet you and the GH and the rest of the gang!

Was a wicked day and deff in the claendar for next year.

Thought Tiefschwartz was wicked.

superb day out. danny t was awesome. 10/10

Danny T was just excellent, I was worried that it wouldn't work cos I've only ever seen him play long sets but he really knew how to play to the crowd for the 90 mins - godbless Danny :lol:

I thought DT was a wee bit flat Barbie?! Looked a little out of depth with so many people there? Too much hard techno, was hoping for a couple of classics! Only one I heard was Be Yourself Accapella!

Still, WHAT a day!!! Can't wait till next year now, everyone was really friendly and the music was amazing!!! Thought Morillo was a tad bit commerical, but was still a great set! - Hightlight of the day for me was Sven Vath!!! That tent was mental! Everyone was going crazy! Did you guys see the people trying to climb the poles in the coccoon tent?? LOL

Drank too much and stupidly decided to buy some legal highs! Sent me crazy! Something called red roosters, be WARY! Turns you into a nut case!

SW4 was soooo much fun! :D Great weather, too.
Danny Tenaglia did not impress me, but SOS were the best! Carl Cox was much better than I expected.
Drank lots of Pimm's, it's like the British version of mojito, isn't it? :lol: Never heard of it before, but it's lovely!

We ended up at the Tea Room where Magda was playing, excellent clubbing night!

:lol:

How did I not manage to meet you then Pups? I saw all of the that list bar MWG.

Dunno - I was randomly all over, started off in VIP, then up to Sister Bliss, then to Morillo, where we bumped into said group, then back to VIP for more drinks, then on the stagey thing in there, then back out for a wander, went to hear Green Velvet than randomly bumped into a bunch of people I havent seen in 4 years (what was the chances of that :lol::lol:) rolled around the grass for a bit, spent about an hour in all waiting for Ginge to have his photo taken (100s of times) by various random attendees of SW4 - (I swear if we had charged £1 a photo we would have been rolling in the money!!) back for more drinks and a sit down on the comfy cushions in the tent and back out for Cox....... left around 8.40pm for a tube journey from hell (I thought) but which I have to say was just brilliant fun..... full of smiley loved up people and then at Borough, a lone EMO got on and he really did look depressed after 2 stops of minxy smiley loved up tube travellers.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back