Sw4 ........

Had a great day. Thought Sven's set and SOS were the best.

Thought Danny T was disapointing as im normally a fan and Digweed was a bit of a snoozefest.

Usual gripe about it being too quiet but overall goood day / weekend out!

Feeling the pain!

Had a great day. Thought Sven's set and SOS were the best.

Thought Danny T was disapointing as im normally a fan and Digweed was a bit of a snoozefest.

Usual gripe about it being too quiet but overall goood day / weekend out!

Feeling the pain!

I feel like I should be feeling the pain but surprisingly I feel quite chipper today....:lol::lol:

Usual gripe about it being too quiet

I really don't get why the council or whoever governs the sound levels can have the tents at such low volumes.. It's in a tent!! when you were outside you could barely hear it.

Saw there were people going round trying to get clubbers (who lived locally) to sign up a petition because some miserable locals want to stop SW4 for next year.

When i came out there was no trouble what so ever.. not like what you get from Inferno's or any other clapham ritzy on a saturday night at chucking out time :evil:

I really don't get why the council or whoever governs the sound levels can have the tents at such low volumes.. It's in a tent!! when you were outside you could barely hear it.

Saw there were people going round trying to get clubbers (who lived locally) to sign up a petition because some miserable locals want to stop SW4 for next year.

When i came out there was no trouble what so ever.. not like what you get from Inferno's or any other clapham ritzy on a saturday night at chucking out time :evil:

what is with people? its one day... not even... its about 9 hours!!!

Some people :rolleyes: Oh well if they stop it they can always move it to Ealing Common :lol:

Some people :rolleyes: Oh well if they stop it they can always move it to Ealing Common :lol:

What would it be called then? W13?

Seriosuly though, there MUST be other parks in london that will do it.
Does Wireless have some sort of contract with Hyde Park that wont allow other music festivals? Same goes for Lovebox..?

Ealing Common, Regents Park, Battersea Park, Holland Park.. I even wouldnt mind going over to Richmond, thats big enough!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: oh you would love that wouldnt you - no need for a people carrier then!!!

I cant believe the ressies are complaining - that was, in my 20 years experience the most civilised event ever, the police were laughing and joking with people, security were spot on - I had great craic with a lot of them, everyone was leaving in an orderly manner - I saw no OTT drunken or spannered behaviour whatsoever - you just wouldnt get that up in Newcastle - no way!!

What more do they want?????

Well I have a blast on Saturday it was lovely meeting everyone I met

What more do you want dancing in the sun with some good tunes and good pals?

Who Needs Ibiza eh? ;) :lol:

I cant believe the ressies are complaining - that was, in my 20 years experience the most civilised event ever, the police were laughing and joking with people, security were spot on - I had great craic with a lot of them, everyone was leaving in an orderly manner - I saw no OTT drunken or spannered behaviour whatsoever - you just wouldnt get that up in Newcastle - no way!!

Yup, it's almost too civilised, mainly because Clapham is full of chinless wonders who still want to pretend they're still at Uni when really they're on the bottom rung of the 'medja' ladder.

Yup, it's almost too civilised, mainly because Clapham is full of chinless wonders who still want to pretend they're still at Uni when really they're on the bottom rung of the 'medja' ladder.

:lol:

I got an email from Rampling offering me insider secrets of djing!!! Had to purchase his ebook or something. Took no notice off it.

Absolutely fantastic day 8)

Sun shining and summer dress given an airing :lol: Joined what seemed like a very long queue, but it moved quickly with no-one trying to skip, lots of friendly chat and a man selling ice-cold stella 'hand delivered' ;) Not a policeman in sight and everyone in a jovial mood. Great atmosphere continued for the rest of the day. After a wander around settled on Sven's tent for a bit of Jon Rundal - he was great! Saw some Tiefswartz, then had a wander before the end of their set and beginning of Sven - Sven was not happy when he came on and neither was I, he was a disaster I was gutted :cry: Anyway, trip to the loo, and by the time we were back he was rocking it - went mental down the front - love him :D

We were then off to the main stage for end of Digweed, Danny T (losing my religion would have brought a tear to a glass eye :cry:) and of course Coxy :D

Overall met great people, heard great music, only tiny little complaint was having to move to the back for Cox as it was just too squashed for me. Loved it and planning to get group of mates down for 2009!

You might well try and claim to speak 'Buckley' rather than making up preposterous phrases that will never catch on Gregatello.:lol:

Btw, did you ask Rampling about pyramid selling?

sure did, his response was a beauty. watch this space!;)

Back