SW4 Tickets go on sale on 9th March

puppylover

8)8)8)

That was one of the most "fun - filled" days last year without a doubt!!

I'm a definate for this year....

there is a sw4 afterparty, but the clapham common event finishes at 9 ish

The afterparty is at brixton academy
15qb1bs.gif

Booked, no chance of early bird total cost £47.50. Jip. Still, if the sun shines gonna be a belter. I'm relying on Spotlights finest to inform me where the cool kids go afterwards. Get Loaded can jog right on.

£50 for seven and a half hours on Clapham Common is a feckin joke! I used to love SW4 before it turned into corporate nonsense ripping off their customers. The first event was £15 a ticket.... with practically the same lineup.
It's a shame as if the sun shines it is normally a good day.... just severely overpriced!

£50 for seven and a half hours on Clapham Common is a feckin joke! I used to love SW4 before it turned into corporate nonsense ripping off their customers. The first event was £15 a ticket.... with practically the same lineup.
It's a shame as if the sun shines it is normally a good day.... just severely overpriced!

You could say the same about Ibiza ....;) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You could say the same about Ibiza ....;) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To be fair though at least if you're paying £50 to get into Space you can stay in there for 18hrs! (Or you used to be able to anyway).
The dj's at SW4 only get an hour each, barely enough time to even warm up! :twisted:

To be fair though at least if you're paying £50 to get into Space you can stay in there for 18hrs! (Or you used to be able to anyway).
The dj's at SW4 only get an hour each, barely enough time to even warm up! :twisted:

True - but I like to factor in the rolling around the grass, with your mates, having a laugh in the sunshine - its the whole day's activities which did it for me.... :lol::lol::lol:

Back