SW4 Afters...

Super P

Hi Kids,

Seeing as SW4 finishes at 9PM and I have no fixed abode for the evening. I was wondering what you cool young hipsters think is the best after show ?! The official one is 20 sheets and Eric Prydz, neither of which excite me. Tell me what to do and I'll do it.

Bonjour.

Hi Kids,

Seeing as SW4 finishes at 9PM and I have no fixed abode for the evening. I was wondering what you cool young hipsters think is the best after show ?! The official one is 20 sheets and Eric Prydz, neither of which excite me. Tell me what to do and I'll do it.

Bonjour.

I suspect it will be a carry on for us - prob in the east end - cant be anything worth doing near the flat i am in as its smack bang in the city and of a weekend its like the opening scenes of 28 days later :?:?:confused:

as updated as I could find

Tbar (aldgate) rob mello
east village (great eastern street) ashley beedle
sosho (tabernacle street) ?
fabric (charterhouse street) get physical, DJ T, audion, hippee and halo, heidi
gramaphone (commercial street) ?
plastic people (curtain road) ?
zigfrid (hoxton square) Tony Haze twisted Glaswegian tech/acid house
333 (old st) On the Cuff with Adam Apeshlt
herbal (kingsland road) all day summer slammer! funky house / old skool garage
scala (king's x) ?
egg (king's x) giles smith micky slim bomb squad

as updated as I could find

Tbar (aldgate) rob mello
east village (great eastern street) ashley beedle
sosho (tabernacle street) ?
fabric (charterhouse street) get physical, DJ T, audion, hippee and halo, heidi
gramaphone (commercial street) ?
plastic people (curtain road) ?
zigfrid (hoxton square) Tony Haze twisted Glaswegian tech/acid house
333 (old st) On the Cuff with Adam Apeshlt
herbal (kingsland road) all day summer slammer! funky house / old skool garage
scala (king's x) ?
egg (king's x) giles smith micky slim bomb squad
Pete tong is playing mos i think,

fabric night will be well decent

I suspect it will be a carry on for us - prob in the east end - cant be anything worth doing near the flat i am in as its smack bang in the city and of a weekend its like the opening scenes of 28 days later :?:?:confused:

That creeps me out as I work up here every day you cannot move for people on some days and are always fighting your way up Fenchurch St and then you come up at the weekend and its ghost town :eek:

That creeps me out as I work up here every day you cannot move for people on some days and are always fighting your way up Fenchurch St and then you come up at the weekend and its ghost town :eek:

Really? i love walking round the city after a night of debauchery - its soooo quiet and you feel even more :eek:.

I work on Fenchurch St - will give you a shout when I am down next for a coffee ;)

Me too. Should have a lunch time club where we can all play and eat our sandwiches together.

eatinglunch.jpg

afterparty in ealing if u fancy a trip up west... ;)
nice tube journey home in the morning lol....

Really? i love walking round the city after a night of debauchery - its soooo quiet and you feel even more :eek:.

I work on Fenchurch St - will give you a shout when I am down next for a coffee ;)

Oh I mean in the mornings........:lol:
Like if we get an early train up here to go out for the day, not wandered around at night.........

Wicked, definitely let me know 8), me you and MWG can do coffee 8)

Was thinking of doing Public Life as have some kids down from scotland who've never been to the bog. Either that or Fabric (DJ T and Audion = sold)

Me too. Should have a lunch time club where we can all play and eat our sandwiches together.

.......can we have lashings and lashings of Ginger Beer too???

(Actually I usually just go back to the flat for lunch and make a sarnie - but next time I am down (Sept) and staying over lets catch up for a cheeky one at lunch or after work 8)

Back