SW4 Afters...

Going MoS I thinks. Dirty South & Dongy. That'll do. Hired a penthouse in SE1 for the evening, so it's easy.

Is looking like Fabric for us , my money is on jelly legs by 2am and not actually seeing any of the ppl we wanted to but lets see:)

.......can we have lashings and lashings of Ginger Beer too???

(Actually I usually just go back to the flat for lunch and make a sarnie - but next time I am down (Sept) and staying over lets catch up for a cheeky one at lunch or after work 8)

Oh yes. Let me know. Young Emma is up for it (ooh er) so we can all hook up.

Give me advance warning if I need half day if we are all getting blottoed.

I will see you next Saturday will I not? Is the Professor Orange coming?

Going MoS I thinks. Dirty South & Dongy. That'll do. Hired a penthouse in SE1 for the evening, so it's easy.

manuel-fawlty-towers-290.jpg

Oh yes. Let me know. Young Emma is up for it (ooh er) so we can all hook up.

Give me advance warning if I need half day if we are all getting blottoed.

I will see you next Saturday will I not? Is the Professor Orange coming?

Prof Orange and Rev Daz will be in attendance with us - me and phil should be arriving around 1pm ish - the guys will be there before us so will prob meet up outside the VIP bit back of the main stage quaffing drink and stuff....8)

PS Prof Orange is now on FB if you want to stalk him ? ;)

urgh - I hate the train journey home after a skinful - nearly ended up in Edinburgh last time..... :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I always get to Fenchurch St after a work night out, bit worse for wear and find out I have just missed a train....and have half hour to wait, so offI go to dirty Burger King :oops:

Back on Topic...

Tedd Patterson at East Village looks pretty good for those who want to head East.

Prof Orange and Rev Daz will be in attendance with us - me and phil should be arriving around 1pm ish - the guys will be there before us so will prob meet up outside the VIP bit back of the main stage quaffing drink and stuff....8)

PS Prof Orange is now on FB if you want to stalk him ? ;)

Cool. I shall drop you a line nearer the big day and hook up with you all at some stage.

Hoping for a bit of quaffing myself!

MOS looks a good shout. If not just go where the wave of party pixies ends up
Couldn't agree more about the city being dead. I work off Mincing Lane..not much going on after 7pm onwards!8)

OUCH!!!!
thought SW4 was wicked! great weather and good ppl so had an awsome day! thought sasha n digweed were rubbish so didnt stay for much of their set.Fanciulli did well
Audion at Fabric was really good!
feel ****e today

Back