Supermarket work

Alansa

Hi does it pay to work in a supermarket. I am currently a high end manager of a supermarket. I also have lots of restaurant experience from management to being a partner to owning to fall back on but was just wondering if its worth it to work in a supermarket in Ibiza

Thanks

I only plan to make the trip next year so learning Spanish as we speak

right OK so fluent spanish is a basic requirement I would say.

other than that, if you are just a normal employee in a supermarket, it's not a well-paid job here. owning a supermarket or running one is a different story though I guess.

right OK so fluent spanish is a basic requirement I would say.

other than that, if you are just a normal employee in a supermarket, it's not a well-paid job here. owning a supermarket or running one is a different story though I guess.
So would restaurant or bar work be better? Might struggle to walk straight into a m angering position

Please find a job at Lidl Ibiza and stop the habit of tills being closed when there are still shoppers queuing, and then all drifting over to an opening till where the first goes through and then it happens again...grrrr!!

Please find a job at Lidl Ibiza and stop the habit of tills being closed when there are still shoppers queuing, and then all drifting over to an opening till where the first goes through and then it happens again...grrrr!!
I will do my best if I get a good position haha

I totally agree. I just don't think there is any way someone in a supermarket would get 1500 unless they work silly hours.

Back