Superfreq

Don Simon

Just saw this,although Mr.C has said he would'nt play in Ibiza again,because of the "changes",(maybe a little bizz involved too) Superfeq at Las Dalias 31st May...:eek:

Will probably go to this, nearby at the time....

I hope they spend some money doing a job on that old Extasis.

If done properly they could make a really good club out of it and a good alternative to those dives in the west end. :lol:

is boho in the westend?? this is my forth time in ibiza but i aviod the westend like a plague so i wasn't aware of extasis!! superfreq will be a reason for me to venture in for sure! :)

is boho in the westend?? this is my forth time in ibiza but i aviod the westend like a plague so i wasn't aware of extasis!! superfreq will be a reason for me to venture in for sure! :)

It's not in the westend - it's beneath the Piscis Park hotel, directly across from the egg roundabout. Basically a stones throw from Eden.

It's not in the westend - it's beneath the Piscis Park hotel, directly across from the egg roundabout. Basically a stones throw from Eden.

Jesus you must have some throwing arm :lol:

seems like they have radically refitted the place
and also are charging €20 max (even in high season) and making drinks prices realistic

Jesus you must have some throwing arm :lol:

seems like they have radically refitted the place
and also are charging €20 max (even in high season) and making drinks prices realistic

:lol: That I do, sir!

I think that Boho could be a good venue, definitely going to go to Superfreq when i'm there.

I'm surprised someone never bought the Exatsis sooner and did something with it...

Superfreq question...

So as you all know, i am a big fan of superfreq parties 8)! 2 years ago, when it was held @ DC10 every wednesday i had the chance to go to the opening (and all the parties from there) and a the luck to get my hands on the pass which i still have! I just want to know if I will still be able to use it this year at BOHO.... anyone knows anything?!

So as you all know, i am a big fan of superfreq parties 8)! 2 years ago, when it was held @ DC10 every wednesday i had the chance to go to the opening (and all the parties from there) and a the luck to get my hands on the pass which i still have! I just want to know if I will still be able to use it this year at BOHO.... anyone knows anything?!

I can't see them letting you use a pass for Superfreq 2 years ago, but it's well worth a try!

Does it have DC10 written on it anywhere?

It's worth a try mate, in fact scan it into your pc and i'll make one for myself! :lol:

Nice try....but i dont have a scanner...and you would need to put a photo different to mine coz mine is this: :evil: and im not jocking! if i can scan and put it here i shall do it! Cant wait for Superfreq!

Hi all, arriving in Ibiza 25th June had planned to go to Cream, however I continually read rave reviews about Superfreq, could someone maybe give a little more information about whats on offer at Superfreq. Obviously the prices for both entry and drink are cheaper, but I am a little unsure about the night as a whole. Any help greatly appreciated.

Carl

Hi all, arriving in Ibiza 25th June had planned to go to Cream, however I continually read rave reviews about Superfreq, could someone maybe give a little more information about whats on offer at Superfreq. Obviously the prices for both entry and drink are cheaper, but I am a little unsure about the night as a whole. Any help greatly appreciated.

Carl

If u like trance go to cream but if u like minimal and some techno then go coz its a great party and Mr C always rocks it! love the party!

Back