Superfreq

I notice Superfreq is down as weekly on the Party Calendar.
Is this correct as I thought it was to be fortnightly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a bit new to all this, so Superfreq would be more minimal/techno yeah?

Guess we'll decide on the night but at the moment im torn between Subliminal or the Superfreq opening party.. I've been wanting to go to see Erik M but then Boho goes 'n opens and I like their whole ethos on what a night should be about and i've heard a lot of good things about Superfreq.. I know the 2 nights will be quite different so maybe it's a case of seeing how much energy/euro's i've got on the night!

Im a bit new to all this, so Superfreq would be more minimal/techno yeah?

Guess we'll decide on the night but at the moment im torn between Subliminal or the Superfreq opening party.. I've been wanting to go to see Erik M but then Boho goes 'n opens and I like their whole ethos on what a night should be about and i've heard a lot of good things about Superfreq.. I know the 2 nights will be quite different so maybe it's a case of seeing how much energy/euro's i've got on the night!

Superfreq is more minimal/techno than pacha, that you can be sure about it! Depends also what you like and if u wanna be crushed or not....i would def save energy and hit Superfreq!

Superfreq is more minimal/techno than pacha, that you can be sure about it! Depends also what you like and if u wanna be crushed or not....i would def save energy and hit Superfreq!

Cheers Gabizial sounds like a plan, im not great with REALLY crammed places (slightly claustraphobic) plus if im fancying a quieter/less energetic night this sounds perfect. If I fancy a banging night thats when i'd visit somewhere a bit bigger with different music. Thanks for the info.

Back