Superfreq @ BoHo 2009 *CANCELLED*

Just seen this from Mr C about Superfreq

More good news, we've found a replacement venue.
It's called Blu in Figueretas, wicked little space for 500 people.
From next week it's going to be every 2nd week on Wednesday.
Next week will be Bushwacka's birthday party & he'll be playing with Bea (Dollz) & Rosco. For sure this will be excellent. 2 weeks after that Tim Sheridan & I will be playing & it's Tims birthday so again, another fun night in store.

We're still confirming the 3 after that & I'll let you know those lines ups shortly.

all of those dynamite dicks seem to be raving about boho, is there night busy there, ****y s****ys :?::arrow:

seems like Mr C is not very happy with how things ended up with BoHo..... taken from the "Name and Shame dodgy promoters and venues" group on facebook:

BoHo in Ibiza. They promised to pay our DJ bills to do Superfreq there this summer (which was a failure I must admit) & welched on the DJ fee's leaving us grands out of pocket!

seems like Mr C is not very happy with how things ended up with BoHo..... taken from the "Name and Shame dodgy promoters and venues" group on facebook:

BoHo in Ibiza. They promised to pay our DJ bills to do Superfreq there this summer (which was a failure I must admit) & welched on the DJ fee's leaving us grands out of pocket!

You in that group too McCrackers? Quite fun, isn't it!?:lol:

Back