sundays@space..

Robo

perhaps the people that have been can suggest what they think the best time to get to space is. For all them people that haven't been yet...

Robo said:
perhaps the people that have been can suggest what they think the best time to get to space is. For all them people that haven't been yet...

I get to Bora Bora about midday, have a couple of drinks there, get into Space for about 1pm, dance all afternoon on the terrace, depending on who is playing we might pop out for an hour around six, maybe go back to Bora Bora, or sometimes we just go thru til midnight :D Always leave when the terrace closes..............cos as you know Rob the inside of Space scares me lol :p And I need to get a couple of hours kip before DC10 :D

I was there at 9am, a bit too early for my liking. It was already busy then.

I like to get there a around 2 or 3 in the afternoon and hang until 8 or 9 depending on the D.J. From Space I'll head over to Bora Bora for some paella and drinks and then back into space around 10 until whenever....

Getting there early afternoon with a break in Bora Bora (if you can call it a break!!!) and then back later is the way forward. Sometimes its hard to do as I never want to leave Space and I force myself to keep going....which usually ends in tears when I burn out around midnight!!!

Question for all of you which i think has been answered somewhere but I cant find it.
How do you get the wrist bands at Space that allow you to leave and come back?? Ive been loads of times but cant remember what time you have to be there or what you have to do to get them.

i think it depends on the tickets you buy. if you buy the cheap ones (in combination with other entries such as amnesia, etc) then you only get in once. I bought it last Sept in a bar in Eivissa one day before. So i got there also at 1pm (i received a wrist band) to check out Terrace and stayed until 3pm, then I headed to our hotel, swimming in the sea (take attention on your wristband ;) ), heading over to Bora Bora to some drinks, back to the beach, back to hotel (eating) and then 3 hours before Terrace closed back to Space (Steve Lawler rules!!!!!).

Last year i was a bit trashed after Pacha all Saturday night, got to Space at 10am, stayed until about 7pm, decided to pop out for food and then next thing i know i was in a taxi on the way back to san an.....thought WTF? Told driver "Take me back to Space" then "No dont" cause i didnt have enough money to get back there :confused:

Best thing to do really is to probably make the saturday night before one of your quieter nights of the holiday. saturday night is probably the quietest night in ibiza during season anyway with respect to who's playing where(IMO). i would try to be in bed for about 6 or 7 at the latest. up for about 11 and down to space just after 12. pay for the more expensive ticket so that you get your wrist band and dance your socks off all afternoon on the terrace. head to bora bora for refreshments and a bit of a chill out around 7 and then back in maybe around 10 or 11 for the last hour or 2 on the terrace and then to see how long you can last in the discotech before you have to be carried out of the place by your mates from exhaustion.
i think as long as you go down to space before 6pm, maybe 7pm then you can still get the wrist bands, but if not then you still pay full price and if you leave then you have to pay to go back in again. :eek:
this year im definately gonna make it to dc10. ;)

just as spottydog mentioned
you'd be beter off paying the 40 EURU's
fee they demand
so you get the wristband
the plan me and my crew used last year
for sunday the 1.9.02
was to arrive at 16:00
spend your time both in the terace and inside
leave right after cowpander which is about 00:30
go to the hotel rest up not to mention eat and drink
wouldnt hurt to change your cloth's too

and come back at 1:30
until the very end
if you have atiny drop of energy left
head for dc10 if not
go and sleep it off as we did last year

this year i have no intention of missing out on dc10

what is the cost of getting in to space

sunday@space what is the cost, and can you out and return later?

Cost

45 euro
You get a wrist tape and can leave once. When you return your wrist tape will be removed.

This might be a stupid question, I know Sundays @ Space is from 8am Sunday until 9am Monday, but what is DC10 thats everyone is going on about?

And i see a lot of you are saying to leave space and get changed etc, what if youre staying (as i am) in san an? Suppose ill have to memorise the bus timetables lol.

I am definately planning on hitting space this year.

But another question; with the drinks being as scandalously priced as they are, what do you drink all day and night in there? And other than taking party pills how do you lot stay awake lol.

thescorpion said:
This might be a stupid question, I know Sundays @ Space is from 8am Sunday until 9am Monday, but what is DC10 thats everyone is going on about?

And i see a lot of you are saying to leave space and get changed etc, what if youre staying (as i am) in san an? Suppose ill have to memorise the bus timtables lol.

I am definately planning on hitting space this year.

But another question; with the drinks being as scandalously priced as they are, what do you drink all day and night in there? And other than taking party pills how do you lot stay awake lol.

We Love Sundays is 8am Sunday - 6am Monday, DC10 opens at 6am Monday morning but the terrace doesn't open til 9am and then it just keeps going on and on and on........... :p

Then what time is DC10 finished at? lol sounds like a long long day!

Is space always doing this kind of thing, ie: opening long hours rather than just the usual 1am-8am kind of thing the other clubs do?

thescorpion said:
Then what time is DC10 finished at? lol sounds like a long long day!

Is space always doing this kind of thing, ie: opening long hours rather than just the usual 1am-8am kind of thing the other clubs do?

It depends who turns up to play and if everyone is still up for it, I've been before and it's finished about 5/6pm but then last September Danny T turned up :D and it closed about 10.30pm :D

The long-haul Space sesh is on Sundays but on Tuesday say you have got Manumission Carry On which opens at 8am and keep going til about 5pm before everyone heads down Bora Bora. The same last year with Ministry After Party we went to that a couple of times and it was from Saturday morning til about 6pm Saturday evening.

But then sometimes just the inside of Space is open from midnight til 6am for various nights (Carl Cox did this Thursdays last year).

Have I just confused you even more now lol :p ;)

space have been doing there long 22 hour party for years, Home used to do it but they went bankrupt a few years back, then the we love.....organisers took over. The 22 hour party is only on sundays.

The rest of the days are just relatively normal opening and closing time

Back