Sunday WE LOVE or Monday Swedish House Maf. ????????

i want do everthing but my bank says NO :lol: but I´m 2 weeks there so i could do one thing later but first what should i do !??!!?!?! We love is allways cool but i dont know Swedish!!!??:rolleyes:

You like different styles? Go to We Love...
You like commercial house? Visit SHM @ Pacha...

If you want value for money in an amzing club with fantastic DJ's playing the best underground music in the world, go We Love!

If you wanna be ripped off watching a few Sweedes playing commercial electro ****e, surounded by a load of posers, Pacha is the place to be on Monday!

If you want value for money in an amzing club with fantastic DJ's playing the best underground music in the world, go We Love!

If you wanna be ripped off watching a few Sweedes playing commercial electro ****e, surounded by a load of posers, Pacha is the place to be on Monday!
aha ...

welove = underground
shm = commercial

... what substances are you on ? :lol:

aha ...

welove = underground
shm = commercial

Swedish house mafia is definetly commercial(baby if you love me you've got to show me love ... youhou ... !)and we love well ... in the discoteca et the terraza it gets quite ... underground at night ...

aha ...

welove = underground
shm = commercial

I sort of agree with this. SHM may well play a bit more commercial early in the evening but Angello & Ingrosso have created some of the better tracks on the island for the last few years and it looks like it will be the same this year. Laktos is a wicked track.

In answer to the question I would do both - tear it up at We Love and then head to Pacha to pick you up the next day...:D

i want do everthing but my bank says NO :lol: but I´m 2 weeks there so i could do one thing later but first what should i do !??!!?!?! We love is allways cool but i dont know Swedish!!!??:rolleyes:

Simple answer....check the line up on both parties and both weeks then decide...why no one thought of that?!!!!

Swedish house mafia is definetly commercial
(baby if you love me you've got to show me love ... youhou ... !) ...
:lol:

... and we love well ... in the discoteca et the terraza it gets quite ... underground at night ...
ok, but for me the heart of welove is the sunsetterrace ...
... and not that fugly soulless room called discoteka

I think I'd pick WLS out of the two, try and budget if you can to squeeze both in - just dont spend much on drinks in Space to keep some cash for SHM

I'm going to both, I've yet to go to Pacha and I think SHM will put on a good night. And I already know what to expect from WLS and cant wait

I've never been to SHM but I have seen Steve A and Seb I in a festival and cant say they were **** as I enjoyed it even though a bit commercial was a change I suppose

HOWEVER

I would choose We Love over anything tbh ..

However...!!!...

I did We love at 11a,m left at about 4.30 a,m the next day got bak to room slept for bout 2 hours woke up sunbathed for a bit got changed went to Circo Loco early Monday afternoon cant remember what time left circo loco at about 12.30 in taxi to Cocoon left Cocoon at God Knows what time still raring to go and gutted I had to wait a few hours for Carl Cox Tues night lol so I'm sure if you want to do We Love And SHM you CAN!

:lol:

ok, but for me the heart of welove is the sunsetterrace ...
... and not that fugly soulless room called discoteka

I agree... you can't even compare the discoteca with the ss terrace, the discoteca has little atmosphere unless your with a load of mates and is a bit like a kind of UK Oceana or Syndicate night club yet u could be in the the ss terrace with your gran and you'd be buzzin off thin air! It is advisable to look uber cool here btw sick tatts almost compulsory lol

I've never been to SHM but I have seen Steve A and Seb I in a festival and cant say they were **** as I enjoyed it even though a bit commercial was a change I suppose

HOWEVER

I would choose We Love over anything tbh ..

However...!!!...

I did We love at 11a,m left at about 4.30 a,m the next day got bak to room slept for bout 2 hours woke up sunbathed for a bit got changed went to Circo Loco early Monday afternoon cant remember what time left circo loco at about 12.30 in taxi to Cocoon left Cocoon at God Knows what time still raring to go and gutted I had to wait a few hours for Carl Cox Tues night lol so I'm sure if you want to do We Love And SHM you CAN!

Have you ever heard of punctuation?

Have you ever heard of punctuation?

As a student of psychology I have perfectly punctuated essays coming out of every orifice I am sick of punctuation if you find it hard to imagine where punctuation should be in a message I suggest you give my messages a wide berth coz I doubt Im ever gonna use it when I dont need to lol

Sweedish House Mafia are ****e, pachas ****e! ...........go to cocoon thats where its happening on a monday

Back