Sunday WE LOVE or Monday Swedish House Maf. ????????

I agree... you can't even compare the discoteca with the ss terrace, the discoteca has little atmosphere unless your with a load of mates and is a bit like a kind of UK Oceana or Syndicate night club yet u could be in the the ss terrace with your gran and you'd be buzzin off thin air! It is advisable to look uber cool here btw sick tatts almost compulsory lol

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read in my life, what the hell are you talking about Oceana or Syndicate!!?? Yeah very similar... Have been going to Ibiza since 1983 and Discoteca has got a wicked atmosphere!

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read in my life, what the hell are you talking about Oceana or Syndicate!!?? Yeah very similar... Have been going to Ibiza since 1983 and Discoteca has got a wicked atmosphere!

You are one cranky old man :lol:

personally i reckon the discoteca is the best dancefloor in the world, there is nothing like it, that sound system is just mind blowing

... the discoteca is the best dancefloor in the world ..
m8 - you should slow down on the voddy ...
... or are you stoned ?
181ys7.jpg

Tuesday 2010 at pacha ... MIDDLE EAST HOUSE MAFIA with berhouz & dubfire
Wenesday 2010 at pacha ... USA HOUSE MAFIA with morillo,tenaglia and special guest
Thursday 2010 at pacha ... FRENCH HOUSE MAFIA with guetta and sinclar bob
Friday 2010 at pacha ... PURE HOUSE MAFIA with sarah main & choo choo
Saturday 2010 at pacha ... CLUB DISCO MAFIA with pepe rosello & monday's callinng residents
Sunday 2010 at pacha ... FLOWER POWER ... PEACE AND LOVE MAFIA!

Yes you are all right, thinking about it now, I didn't enjoy going there every year since it was built!

Sorry I thought this was a board for people who actually liked Ibiza, yet so many threads seem to turn into "Space is ****", "Privilege is ****", or the old classic "Pacha is overated", WTF, these clubs are amaxing compared to the ****e back home, even when places like Turnmills, The Cross, The Bomb, Bagleys, Club UK etc were buzzing, Ibiza still pisses on all of them from a great height so why the slagging off.

Sorry I thought this was a board for people who actually liked Ibiza, yet so many threads seem to turn into "Space is ****", "Privilege is ****", or the old classic "Pacha is overated",

Space is the place, Privilege is the bomb and Pacha - well it is overated in my opinion! :lol:

Space is the place, Privilege is the bomb and Pacha - well it is overated in my opinion! :lol:

I've only been to Pacha twice both nights were awesome but then the first was Sasha and Digweed (06)and the second was Steve Lawler (and Eric Prydz playing tech house 07!?!)

I think the most of the line-ups there this year are pretty grim though I feel sick every time I see that Guetta and his gf or whatever she is flyer/poster!

Back