Sunday morning arrivial....

J

jsmith4519

hey all, i arrive at about 4:30 am on suinday 2nd aug...any suggestions on where to head..we r staying in west end (soz all people who hate it) but whats the best thing to start off with...sleep? drink? space...any ideas give us a clue:) cheers c u there

I've arrived really early on a Sunday too - which was quite annoying as we were going for a week so that first day was the only chance to do Sundays at Space so I'd probably recommend having a good sleep for a while when you get to the hotel then head over to Space when you get up - all nice and refreshed for a day of it :D

not a bad idea mate i suspect ill be fairly drunk by that point anyway..have fun

jsmith4519 said:
hey all, i arrive at about 4:30 am on suinday 2nd aug...any suggestions on where to head..we r staying in west end (soz all people who hate it) but whats the best thing to start off with...sleep? drink? space...any ideas give us a clue:) cheers c u there

Get some sleep boy before Space :p We often get late Sat night flight and I always get to hotel and put my head down for a few hours so I'm on top form for Space :D

jsmith4519 said:
i think so barbie....what time is best to get to space

Well me being an old bint :p this is what I do, get to Bora Bora about 11, have a couple of vodka lemons, get to Space for midday, catch the Def mix after party (hope that David Morales is playing without top :p ), maybe leave for an hour about 5/6 depending on who's playing and go back to Bora Bora and then go back to Space til Terrace closes at midnight :D

You have youth on your side tho so you might want to do the full 22 hours :eek: :p

sounds like a mission to me might have to partake in a little *beep* but i thinks i will be going along with your plan

jsmith4519 said:
sounds like a mission to me might have to partake in a little *beep* but i thinks i will be going along with your plan

Deffo get there early in the day cos you can't beat dancing on a Sunday afternoon knowing that all the 'normal' people back home and going to Ikea or whatever it is 'normal' people do on Sunday afternoons :p

normal people sit at home with a roast dinner watching eastenders omnibus...thank fuk we aint normal.....hows your sat night in

jsmith4519 said:
normal people sit at home with a roast dinner watching eastenders omnibus...thank *beep* we aint normal.....hows your sat night in

Well fortunately Rob has been here to keep me entertained, bless him, he does have his uses lol :p ;) Won't be going down this road again for a while tho, had a Saturday night in the first one of the year after NYE so on that basis might do it again around December time :D

the sat b4 nye? u saying u not gonna be at bottom of a bottle getting over the "family" thing on xmas day....i will be

jsmith4519 said:
the sat b4 nye? u saying u not gonna be at bottom of a bottle getting over the "family" thing on xmas day....i will be

I can stay in and be at the bottom of a bottle :D That's normal Weds night in Barbie bint pad lol :p

i love the way u refer to yourself as a bint....I just read something you wrote in a forum "innocent northern girl" hmmmm lol

jsmith4519 said:
i love the way u refer to yourself as a bint....I just read something you wrote in a forum "innocent northern girl" hmmmm lol

I am mate, I was brought up out in the northern sticks, we had a field of cows at the back of our garden lol :p I've only been led astray since I followed the bright lights of London Town and moved down here :lol:

i know...good init cant beat a bit of london...where in town r u from

Back