Sunday morning arrivial....

jsmith4519 said:
i know...good init cant beat a bit of london...where in town r u from

What where I live now in London Town or where I'm from??

I'm originally from little village near Scunthorpe - classy eh :p but I live Ealing, West London now.

west end girl...cool i used to live in hertfordshire north london...use to venture to turnmills and tiger tiger in town...unfortunatly now in bristol but we got slinky:)

jsmith4519 said:
west end girl...cool i used to live in hertfordshire north london...use to venture to turnmills and tiger tiger in town...unfortunatly now in bristol but we got slinky:)

Small world, I work in Hertfordshire, where abouts did you live?? I work at Tesco Head Offices in place called Cheshunt, do you know it??

let me guess...delamare road down bottom of windmill and cadmore lane?

lol no babe i used to live in cheshunt and then hoddesdon...the company i worked for in harlow (autoglass) ment i used to go to tesco quite often to do jobs

jsmith4519 said:
lol no babe i used to live in cheshunt and then hoddesdon...the company i worked for in harlow (autoglass) ment i used to go to tesco quite often to do jobs

Spooky, small world, my best friend used to live in Harlow as well.

Barbie said:
jsmith4519 said:

Spooky, small world, my best friend used to live in Harlow as well.

Doubly spooky, my dad was born in Harlow.

dance4life said:
Doubly spooky, my dad was born in Harlow.

Now that is doubly spooky what with you being Canadian as well :p See you in the bar @ Es Vive and we can discuss the joys of Hertfodshire lol :p ;)

evening barbie...we could chat about the joys of hertfordshire but it would b a very short conversation

jsmith4519 said:
evening barbie...we could chat about the joys of hertfordshire but it would b a very short conversation

Hey you :D Yep I think about 5 mins would be sufficient lol :p

i was thinking more like 2 then a vodka lemon whilst we contemplate herts...

are u and old bint and a wine guzzler....i sure i can stretch to a bottle for you as you are supplying the drink for out date in the priory

jsmith4519 said:
are u and old bint and a wine guzzler....i sure i can stretch to a bottle for you as you are supplying the drink for out date in the priory

Lol, I spose my wine intake is quite high :eek: lol so best make it a bottle :lol: :p

jsmith4519 said:
lol robo i like it:)

Scuse me matey, who's side are you on lol :p Don't encourage him, he'll start to think he's funny and then we're never going to get shut of him :lol: :p

just thought it was witty and quick...had to give him that one

Back