Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents - Ibiza

I happened to catch this over a friends house a week ago, we couldn't believe it when it came to Eden and we spotted our selfs looking rarther out of it and having a little dance! :twisted:

i think there's another one on tonight Magaluf, plus i think you can catch the last one or two on the iplayer!

That one was hilarious - shame they didn't show that rhys kid grinding on the other parent's daughter though!! Would've made some funny TV. I've watched all of them just to moan about how most of them act like numpties!

mar amantis

Sorry folks completly missed this thread only just seen it, I know holly and the girls stayed at the mar amantis, the girls had no idea that the programme was about suspicious parent, they werre told it was just following teenagers first holiday abroad. I couldnt get bbc3 over here so it took me a week to get hold of a copy of the show, but i thought it portrayed ibiza/san antonio in a decent way. I did get a very positive feedback on facebook.:)

ha ha yeah, we don't get many library's like that over here 8)

One of the funniest things i have heard on telly in a while, classic!

I saw the hour show the other day where they showed the highlights of each one....

I thought they were all quite well behaved.....well compared to the way id be anyway :lol:

One of the funniest things i have heard on telly in a while, classic!

I saw the hour show the other day where they showed the highlights of each one....

I thought they were all quite well behaved.....well compared to the way id be anyway :lol:

Yeah i thought they were quite well behaved too, especially for 18 year olds, most of them had a little too mush to drink, but i think everyone at that age does. They never really went 'mad' though.

Yeah i thought they were quite well behaved too, especially for 18 year olds, most of them had a little too mush to drink, but i think everyone at that age does. They never really went 'mad' though.

I think at that age you havent quite experienced going out so are somewhat novices to it all....theyl learn how to do it properly after a few years im sure :lol:

Ugh this faked reality garbage is always sinking so well into you Brits. I take you do realize the teens have a camera crew with them, so anything they do they know will be seen by their parents and rest of the world anyway, which kills the idea. Most likely these teens are hinted the catch in the beginning and paid a fee to act it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think at that age you havent quite experienced going out so are somewhat novices to it all....theyl learn how to do it properly after a few years im sure :lol:

it's a good job they didn't befriend you in Ibiza or they'd be in a worse state i reckon ha ha ;)

Back