Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents - Ibiza

freakstar

Did anyone see Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents - Ibiza on BBC Three? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00xckkn/Sun_Sex_and_Suspicious_Parents_Ibiza/)

Despite the usual of protraying Ibiza as The West End, it was quite funny. This 18 year old Tory boy went away on his first lads holiday and his parents went along to spy on him (disgrace). They were very proud of how he conducted himself and clearly when in Eden, were oblivious to the fact that he had had more than a vodka and red bull! Hilarious.

Did anyone see Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents - Ibiza on BBC Three? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00xckkn/Sun_Sex_and_Suspicious_Parents_Ibiza/)

Despite the usual of protraying Ibiza as The West End, it was quite funny. This 18 year old Tory boy went away on his first lads holiday and his parents went along to spy on him (disgrace). They were very proud of how he conducted himself and clearly when in Eden, were oblivious to the fact that he had had more than a vodka and red bull! Hilarious.

Haven't seen the Ibiza Doc yet but will watch when it get's repeated at the weekend. However i did watch the SS&SP showing when another group of layabout Students were being filmed in Malia. And the impression i got was it's like watching a documetry version of Gavin & Stacy? If i'm being honest the BBC and tv programmes in general over the last decade or so have got worse & worse and this SSASP programme is just further proof of that. Infact either the BBC are scraping the barrel for new programmes or they're becoming very desperate indeed. What another waste of license payers money:twisted:

NB: Okay no-doubt the mockers will tell me "Well if you want to complain then don't watch it". But hey "each to their own" i say

Infact either the BBC are scraping the barrel for new programmes or they're becoming very desperate indeed.

100% agree. I only watched it in anticipation of seeing some of the Island. In fact, the best bit was when his parents went wine tasting in the country..even then, this was diluted by the schemy girls parents who slagged it off.

i thought it was a great idea of a programme, each to their own i guess. thought it was a bit too creepy when the parents went searching round their rooms though..... i don't think my parents would have greeted me in the same way if they'd been spying on me on my holiday in ibiza :lol: saying that i'm off to amsterdam with them in feb!

100% agree. I only watched it in anticipation of seeing some of the Island. In fact, the best bit was when his parents went wine tasting in the country..even then, this was diluted by the schemy girls parents who slagged it off.

I thought the culture clash between both sets of parents was the most entertaining part of the show. Technically it was poor.......a lowering of standards at the BBC :eek:

Spotted the Tropical, Puchet and Pueblo as the hotels used.

I thought the culture clash between both sets of parents was the most entertaining part of the show. Technically it was poor.......a lowering of standards at the BBC :eek:

Spotted the Tropical, Puchet and Pueblo as the hotels used.

Yep, but when the older guy started dancing on the boat was the point I thought it was a fix. I think the boys were staying in the Tropical (actually it looked ok - clearly the maids had been in). How wrong was it that the father and mother found un-opened condoms?... There is something about growing up...and this is not it!

Yep, but when the older guy started dancing on the boat was the point I thought it was a fix.

I thought he was actually loosening up and feeling the Ibiza vibe. 8)

The look on his face when the stripper went down to give his son a BJ was priceless.:p

I thought he was actually loosening up and feeling the Ibiza vibe. 8)

The look on his face when the stripper went down to give his son a BJ was priceless.:p

That is true...but did you not see the lads eyes when he was at JJ in Eden? I am so proud of my boy...if only he knew!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is true...but did you not see the lads eyes when he was at JJ in Eden?

Yes he was on one there.

I thought it was more noticeable in the stripclub. Gurning,Chewing gum and fidgety legs while he was sitting down talking to his parents.

I thought the boys were a bunch of pussys to be honest!!

A quiet meal on the first night... one lad saying "I'm not allowed absinthe" and the main lad throwing his shot away when they were playing the drinking game...

But it was great to see Ibiza again and has really put me in the mood to get booked up again some time soon. Missing it big time!:(

Voyeuristic parents watching their own children, wrong wrong wrong. I missed the start but didn't see any negative 'Ibiza is trash' footage?

The trailer for next weeks Ayia Napa episode looked awesome:spank:

I thought it was more noticeable in the stripclub. Gurning,Chewing gum and fidgety legs while he was sitting down talking to his parents.

:lol: Never saw the show, but remember seeing some lad being dragged home by his mum one night in Benidorm :)oops:) for 'being out drinking' when he was obviously off his tits.

Do you have to have done drugs to know the difference between someone who's been drinking and someone who's on a pill?

Johnny I just think some parents haven't a clue or REFUSE to have a clue lol

when is the repeat please?

I saw the one in malia, it was awful the place.. and the girl, she was really borrrring.. exactly how I hope my daughters are !

Back