Summer Transfers

jjinit

Ok I will start the ball rolling seeing as my beloved club are signing anything with a pulse this summer!!

(if you believe all the gossip & hearsay)

Joe Cole & Yaya Toure both signed for undisclosed prem clubs...who??

Will Rafas exit spark an exodus at Anfield?

Will spuds champs league spot pave the way for some marquee signings?

And where will Jimmy Bullard go next??

plus any others??

Bullard already signed with Celtic, didn't he?

Word on the street is Toure might be going to Chelsea (and I mean the street.. no inside info on that)

I wonder who, in this day and age, will actually pay Joe Cole as much as he's been asking for. :confused:

Of course chelski would never engage in any tapping up :lol:

not saying that, just remembering they way they carried on with the other cole incident, as far as they are concerned its obviously not the same now the boots on the other foot, don't really see the difference if I'm honest.

the really juicy buys won't happen till after the world cup

there's talk of Mourinho beefing up the Madrid squad with a couple of bigname English players but I think he is far more likely to reaquaint himself with some solid serie a defenders like Lucio (ie the kinds of players who know how to beat Barca...)

I see its definite Ballack and cole are leaving. I can't believe in the top flight that clubs still allow world class players to leave on free transfers :spank:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8729993.stm

Well, we got Ballack on a free transfer and he was on a one-year deal so there's not shame in that.

Cole, on the other hand, is a shame. We should have signed him last year but I think he was holding out until he overcame injury so that he could get some games, prove his worth, and try to boost his pay. Problem is, he was already receiving fair value so as long as he held out for more it wasn't going to happen.

Cole, on the other hand, is a shame. We should have signed him last year but I think he was holding out until he overcame injury so that he could get some games, prove his worth, and try to boost his pay. Problem is, he was already receiving fair value so as long as he held out for more it wasn't going to happen.

Is He going to the Arse then :confused: :?:

Haven't heard whispers on where he's going. Could be any of the top 6 really.

I hear the rags are sniffing around. Cant see where he would fit in with us? I think mankini is happy to pay over the odds for milner instead!!

Back