summer plans

mikkak

At the moment:
Sardinia and Corsica in july
A few of days in Cambrils ( Catalunya) in august
August: enjoy Mallorca! beaches, beers, long days and nights, long dinners al fresco...the joys of a mediterranean island!

Hello Mikkak :)

I'm trying my hardest to fill my Summer with things to do, it's the only thing that's going to keep the 'baby thing' off my mind for a bit so, so far i have the possibility of two festivals, Global :confused: and SW4 :D. In-between that will be lots of shopping, few trips to London & B'ham and im also looking into either a week in the sun in September (possibly mallorca) or Greece.

Well army duties unfortunately cannot be postponed for summer holidays...:rolleyes:
However a trip to Heraklion Crete late July and to Ibiza late August are already planned! :p

sonar / electric elephant innit

*trully gutted not to be in Ibiza this coming Monday though - the As One doo looks well HOT

Hello Mikkak :)

I'm trying my hardest to fill my Summer with things to do, it's the only thing that's going to keep the 'baby thing' off my mind for a bit so, so far i have the possibility of two festivals, Global :confused: and SW4 :D. In-between that will be lots of shopping, few trips to London & B'ham and im also looking into either a week in the sun in September (possibly mallorca) or Greece.

;) Will there be one on the way soonish then??

Mexico in 10 days, my one holiday of the year so far as we are saving for a mortgage (god its hard work this saving lark and I have to be the worlds worst saver).

Would love to go away for NYE just because I hate it so much in this country, was thinking Vegas or a nice cottage somewhere (yes I know they are extremes :lol:)

But I can see a "sensible" head telling me not to so just Mexico for now :lol:

Hi Mikkak :)

Well, just finished a trip to Venice.
Next up is St Petersburg this weekend, then Montenegro and the Exit festival in July. Also some talk of a weekend away with my mates, possibly Istanbul.
In August, possible trip out to visit a friend in Kazan, an ancient city out on the Volga river. Thoughts of another attempt at the Kazantip fest in Ukraine.
September brings my 20th high school reunion in DC and the annual Ibiza pilgrimage.

Most of that is in my sig, I suppose :lol:

Hola mikkak :D

I've booked two weeks in Berlin late august, really looking forward to it, specially going on my own which at the moment I'm loving it
I am planning a mad weekend in Madrid in july, a visit to Bilbao at some point and I don't loose the hope to crash in formentera late september.

And I'm going to Pet Shop Boy's concert in a month :lol: :lol: :lol:

Possibly canceling all holiday plans due to shelling out £2k on training.
:confused:

Feels gooood though if not as sunny.

Well I have had my holiday for this year but I will be at the Big Chill and probably SW4.

I might just pop over to BCN to see you soon Sil!

Never seen them and I'm really really really looking forward to it. The new single is ace :D
I saw them at Live8 outside near Red Sq. It was a great show, and that was just a limited show so I expect a full blown concert to be amazing :)

If I can extend the 'summer' then I will feel better!

I have no leave to take as it is all being saved for my honeymoon etc. Summer will be a few trips to the lakes for parties up there & a weekend or two in Scotland.

But then August is Kenya, Tanzania & Dubai on honeymoon, then christmas in Goa & Kerala.8)

My summer plans is to head for Ibiza for 10 days in june/july, do some motorcycling in july and propably head back to Ibiza on september.

Silverstone for F1

Siverstone for Renault World Series

Goodwood festival of Speed

Royal International Air Tattoo

Blur in the park

Bruce Springsteen in the park

Madonna O2

Michael Jackson O2

Brian Adams New Theatre Oxford accoustic set :D

Bangkok and Phuket 2 or 3 times for the weekend

Lots of flying if weather is nice

Lots of boating

Silverstone for F1

Siverstone for Renault World Series

Goodwood festival of Speed

Royal International Air Tattoo

Bangkok and Phuket 2 or 3 times for the weekend

The social season of great britain indeed (and then some quality sex tourism;):lol:)

Back