suited and booted?

J

jsmith4519

nice shoes and shirt or trainers and t-shirts in clubs? what do most wear

It's a bit of both, some wear designer, some wear casual, but not too casual, more cool and chic....... but anything goes. Depending on where you go people wear different things, I like the casual tidy look which will keep me in good order should I have to encounter a 24/48 hour stretch. ;)

You'll hardly see any blokes in shoes, trainers all the way, even Pacha is fine with smart trainers. Even in clubs in this country you hardly see any blokes in shoes these days.

hello love how are you? thanks for that gonna go for trainers

jsmith4519 said:
hello love how are you? thanks for that gonna go for trainers

I'm fine love :p Been sat in the garden all day catching a few rays before Ibiza and sat there thinking that in 1 wk time we will be in Space so it's all good :D

was that the night u signed the pre nuptual agreement? where did u go anywhere nice

it was a kiddies b-day, clowns, ballons,and lashings of ribena....babs frieghtened all the kiddies

:lol: :lol:

lol rob no comment she will accuse me of taking sides...Hey barbie :D :D

Robo said:
it was a kiddies b-day, clowns, ballons,and lashings of ribena....babs frieghtened all the kiddies

:lol: :lol:

Why did I frighten the kiddies, oh I remember now they thought I was a wicked old witch didn't they :p

Barbie said:
Why did I frighten the kiddies, oh I remember now they thought I was a wicked old witch didn't they :p

yeah and they couldn't quite grasp the bint behaviour!!

jsmith4519 said:
where u on the pop babs?

I was a bit, but it was hard work looking after Rob so I couldn't drink too much, he drank loads of ribena and ate loads of jelly and all those e numbers sent him all hyperactive :rolleyes: :p

you know rob and jelly dont mixx....far to irrasponsible for you to let him near jelly...so where did u really go

Back