suited and booted?

jsmith4519 said:
you know rob and jelly dont mixx....far to irrasponsible for you to let him near jelly...so where did u really go

Rob was at a kiddies party and he invited me along to keep an eye on all the kids, his mum said he could only go if a responsible adult accompanied him, unfortunately there was no responible adults free so I stood in :p ;)

jsmith4519 said:
lol did u take home a part bag?

Yes I got the girlie version which included Barbie stickers, some glittery nail varnish and a picture of Duncan from Blue :p

Rob got the little boy version which was a Bob the Builder pen, some Pokemon stickers and a picture of Girls Aloud :p

And birthday cake as well :D

Best Saturday night I've had out in ages :rolleyes: :confused: :p

the nail varnish will add to your barbie image....and theres nothing wrong with the girls for girls aloud...espcially all of them at once ;)

in ibiza for the clubs i tend to wear...

...a clubby top (i hate wearing shirts)
trousers and
shoes

just like to look smart but still a bit casual

if that makes sense :confused:

makes perfect sense macdonsj
meaning not to rough looking smart enough too look good whilst being as comfortable as possible

i still stick to my number one motto, comfortablitly the most important factor of thenm all whilst clubbin!
(oh and looking nice of course)

so i thinking light but smart trousers....nice t shirt and nice trainers..am i on to a winner???

Back