Sub Club

I was at this Digweed night - Sober but it was still Fantastich!

Was a real throwback of old faces I recognised from the circuit from years back!

All that said, the Sasha and Digweed last easter (or was it May?) at SWG3 was pretty good too.

my past experience in Subby is everyone just generally getting down to business, but theres always a few phone in the air all night whoppers slip through the cracks ..nothing worse than someone stood with a flash on highlighting just how creature features your looking sweating off your napper

my past experience in Subby is everyone just generally getting down to business, but theres always a few phone in the air all night whoppers slip through the cracks ..nothing worse than someone stood with a flash on highlighting just how creature features your looking sweating off your napper

Not been in a couple of years to the Subby but last time I went in all honesty it had changed and not the better in my opinion.

Mixed toilets and as a result 2 bouncers in them at all times. Granted I'm a dinosaur but I preferred it when the gents was the gents and you could powder your nose freely.

And as you say mate, good few camera out all the time and videos. Guess it's a sign of tines and money talks. Still reckon you'd get a right good night though in Subby if right crowd is in. Doesn't solve the problem of the shared bogs but that's a discussion for another day

Not been in a couple of years to the Subby but last time I went in all honesty it had changed and not the better in my opinion.

Mixed toilets and as a result 2 bouncers in them at all times. Granted I'm a dinosaur but I preferred it when the gents was the gents and you could powder your nose freely.

And as you say mate, good few camera out all the time and videos. Guess it's a sign of tines and money talks. Still reckon you'd get a right good night though in Subby if right crowd is in. Doesn't solve the problem of the shared bogs but that's a discussion for another day
yeah I haven't been since late 2016 I can't remember the bogs situation but I hear you there, Mint warehouse in Leeds is the same unless they have changed it since the revamp but its a horrific goings on.. no one wants to be smelling a lasses come up dump when trying to honour the nostril halo

yeah I haven't been since late 2016 I can't remember the bogs situation but I hear you there, Mint warehouse in Leeds is the same unless they have changed it since the revamp but its a horrific goings on.. no one wants to be smelling a lasses come up dump when trying to honour the nostril halo
I think if you email the above to the Subby mate they'd bring back the gents.

Until someone comes up with a better reason the gender neutrals bogs are the way forward that beats your arguement above then they need to change them back

Problem if you dare critise something like the shared bogs then you're labelled a bigot

I think if you email the above to the Subby mate they'd bring back the gents.

Until someone comes up with a better reason the gender neutrals bogs are the way forward that beats your arguement above then they need to change them back

Problem if you dare critise something like the shared bogs then you're labelled a bigot
aha absolutely mate, aint no body got time for it

Bit like Fabric. Girls going for a sit down, no problem (ish) - if I fancy a sit down wee , looking over the cubicle every 20seconds

Back