stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see the video of the car (might of been a truck) causing havoc on the marina in Santa E i think over the weekend!? Was posted on fb

Another video today this time of a car in the water in the port:lol: the mind boggles how they manage it

65001632_1097959740411519_8808950702593277952_n.jpg

i see a rich azerbaijan tourist had his £1million + watch stolen in ibiza town ...... madness :oops::oops:

this seems to be an epidemic now even with low value watches and goods..... nothing seems to be done about these crimes !!
im sure it wouldnt take poirot to figure out

My parents were on holiday few years ago and ex Chelsea and Ireland footballer Damian Duffs parents were in same hotel celebrating it his dad's 70th birthday. present Rolex watch he just got and it was stolen as Soon as they arrived. They must have been tipped off. It happens to much.

My parents were on holiday few years ago and ex Chelsea and Ireland footballer Damian Duffs parents were in same hotel celebrating it his dad's 70th birthday. present Rolex watch he just got and it was stolen as Soon as they arrived. They must have been tipped off. It happens to much.
I agree it happens way to much ... a friend of mine was staying in Ibiza grand and become friendly with quite a well known dj that Stayed in there hotel as they had similar age children...and the dj during his stay had his watch stolen from his wrist outside McDonald’s near the port.... people should be able to wear what they want it is Ibiza after all

I wear a Casio.

Cheap and nasty, but reliable and very hardwearing.

If an Ibizan hoodlum stole it I’d be left with a slight feeling of sadness for sure.

However I’d be happy in the knowledge that this guy would now have a solid timepiece for life! He’d have no reason whatsoever to steal anymore watches :D?

Edited to add - I should not assume the thief’s gender.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back