stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
hotels and restaurants are stealing employees from the competitors due to the lack of professional staff
This continues being the case this year. Some gave up and had to close temporarly due to the lack of professional chefs, waiters, etc as all they can find is young people who come for the season to party non-stop and, even if they present very good CVs, don't have a clue... it's the case of Kobi in Avda. España (one of the restaurants that works the most in Ibiza town), which remains shut in august!

2018+08+14+-+copia.jpg

Its always been a blaggers island.. PTs/detox guru's called Madame Tracey from Hull, pop up chefs, hostilic egg farmers ect.. chancers and blaggers

This continues being the case this year. Some gave up and had to close temporarly due to the lack of professional chefs, waiters, etc as all they can find is young people who come for the season to party non-stop and, even if they present very good CVs, don't have a clue... it's the case of Kobi in Avda. España (one of the restaurants that works the most in Ibiza town), which remains shut in august!

Given how poor pay is to chefs, long hours etc, what are they doing to try and entice them ?

Given how poor pay is to chefs, long hours etc, what are they doing to try and entice them ?

that's another issue. they want to be first class restaurants but don't offer wages interesting enough (and high enough so the staff can pay the high rent here) to really get the first class chefs etc. a very few exceptions but generally it is one of the factors.

Here, a chef who's working in a gastronomic restaurant(around 70-100€/head for a menu) is at least payed 3000€...
In ibiza?

€125 a night adds up to well above €3,5k per month. Easy to rent a mattress on a balcony for €50 per night.

€125 a night adds up to well above €3,5k per month. Easy to rent a mattress on a balcony for €50 per night.

you say that as if it was normal to sleep like this in ibiza :/ nobody should be living like this for a job.

Not something new... Dressed like hippies, with a particular yoga teacher at 200€/h,a range rover for the week, and oh, don't forget the méhari for the weekend, very important to go to Sant Joan Market and woomoon on Sunday.
Generally their best friend is the boss of La Paloma.
After the season, an ayavasca retreat is a must do.

u have to be stupid to carry drugs on you on the way to a place known for it :spank:

Even not carrying drugs on me , i m always worried about customs making me loosing time
they are very suspicious when seeing on their scanner my middle east drums stuffed with clothes in it :lol:
i always laugh at them :D, u spot the wrong guy, dude :rolleyes: Neither Drug dealer neither a terrorist ...

u have to be stupid to carry drugs on you on the way to a place known for it :spank:

Even not carrying drugs on me , i m always worried about customs making me loosing time
they are very suspicious when seeing on their scanner my middle east drums stuffed with clothes in it :lol:
i always laugh at them :D, u spot the wrong guy, dude :rolleyes: Neither Drug dealer neither a terrorist ...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back