stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://periodicodeibiza.es/pitiusa...-civil-tras-negarse-prueba-alcohol-ibiza.html

tumblr_m7y0l6n8ir1r6bcjno2_500.gif

First time I saw two blokes having sex was here. Me and my mate Colin on our first visit in 1991 took a walk from jockey club when it was the place to be and walked the beach with one set on sunglasses between us and found ourselves a few feet from a couple having sex,thinking it was man and women by the position they were in ,we sniper crawled over to then realize it was 2 blokes..:eek::lol:

Anyone see the video of the car (might of been a truck) causing havoc on the marina in Santa E i think over the weekend!? Was posted on fb

Anyone see the video of the car (might of been a truck) causing havoc on the marina in Santa E i think over the weekend!? Was posted on fb

yeah. some crazy dude going bonkers because they wouldn't let him into guaraná. I think he may face jail time for that actually.

yeah. some crazy dude going bonkers because they wouldn't let him into guaraná. I think he may face jail time for that actually.

Deservedly so! Looked like he caused a fair bit of damage. Sure i also read he drove up some stairs then flipped the car...presumably under the influence

Deservedly so! Looked like he caused a fair bit of damage. Sure i also read he drove up some stairs then flipped the car...presumably under the influence

yeah that's how they caught him in the end because he caused an accident and flipped the car over.

First time seeing two blokes shagging was at those dunes, first time on the island with my mate Colin and we went exploring and being innocent stupid Paddy's we thought guys just shag each other from behind doggy style ? so we snuck up for a look when I spotted people in misionary position thinking it was a guy and a girl on the off chance we might see some boobs ect. Christ were we wrong ?

Just noticed I posted this story in January also. Luckily it's more or less the same or some folks might think I'm bullshiting..?

Last edited:
First time seeing two blokes shagging was at those dunes, first time on the island with my mate Colin and we went exploring and being innocent stupid Paddy's we thought guys just shag each other from behind doggy style ? so we snuck up for a look when I spotted people in misionary position thinking it was a guy and a girl on the off chance we might see some boobs ect. Christ were we wrong ?

Just noticed I posted this story in January also. Luckily it's more or less the same or some folks might think I'm bullshiting..?

There are some german ( and other ? ) swingers at cavallet. Saw them sometimes between the lifeguard tower and Chiringay. A lot of people know this in Ibz. Don't know if the people at the chirunguito also know ... Btw : Its not my cup of tea ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back