stuff that annoys you right now......

:lol:
assumptions are a funny thing.....!
sorry 2disappoint you superpolack dood, but im only the fashion stylist ;)
(my job is to makes those impossibly attractive females look even more attractive! )
(if thats even frikikin possible):evil:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :lol:

not sure anything can annoy me after reading this thread - it's hilarious :lol::lol:8)

Special mention for Puppylovers' euphemism - tea/screen/spray moment 8):lol:

People who play music via their loudspeaker on their mobile phone whist walking along............WHY? do people give a f**** waht your lsitening to? no, get some headphones!!!! :spank:

:lol: Im with you on that one, also . . . .

Pavements that allow my heels to go down them and get scuffed, brand new £90 work shoes scuffed already :spank:

Soul sucking friends & negative people

Homeless people that try and give you a sob story so you give them money so they can buy drugs

Weird stalkers that follow you home

People having accidents on my bus route into work - 2nd day in a row :spank:

Screaming foxes in my garden all night :spank:

Jehovahs Witnesses ringing my doorbell at 8.30am :twisted:

Thats just for today so far......

Those people that hang around the city centre and ask me for money for charity! if i want to give my money to charity I will! Im not giving my bank details to a complete stranger now do one!
J

Jehovahs Witnesses ringing my doorbell at 8.30am :twisted:

some guy on a bus in Rome once tried to convince me he was Jesus's brother :eek:

luckily the JW leave us in peace at our flat. More likely to be visited by the liberal democrats or the local cockroach exterminator

I'm still eternally pissed of at the whole "getting the tea bag in the bin before it drips on the floor " carry on.

Also the local planning department who won't let me do what i want to my house!!!

Anyone on a reality TV who says "I'm so happy I'm up for the eviction vote, honestly, no honestly, no HONESTLY" - no you're gutted, be honest and let's see you cry...:lol:

On the subject of scarves...where i live it is very cold and scarves are needed.

But why make them so long?

I'm over six foot and they still dangle round my thighs after i've wrapped them round my neck a few times (:eek:- hahaha just read that) and if i tuck it into my top, jumper whatever, it looks like ive got a growth.:lol:

marky boy are you sure it's the planning dept scuppering your diy asperations and not the undead?? ;)

I wear a scarf in probably the manner which annoys people on here, I think I look good but then again, with 20 years at the top of the sartorial tree I feel I have earned that right, if anyone wants to risk a good coshing by disagreeing then bring it on!!!

what annoys me?

bad manners (not the 80's novelty ska band)
ignorance

people on the tube or train platform who come and stand next to you and even though you were there first when the train arrives and you are just a few inches to the right or left of the opening door they turn their back to you and edge up to the door effectively cutting you off!!!:twisted:

and to the rude slag that did it to me this morning I hope your foot still hurts!!!:lol:

Is it a Man City scarf?

I hate it when I walk all the way down the carriage when pulling into a station thus to get off before the rest of the passengers only for them to jump up as soon as pulls in and expect me to let them off first! Listen I have got up out of my seat and walked down the carriage to get off first. If I wanted you to get off before me I would have stayed in my seat and waited till you were off then started my dis-embarkment!

can we have some insider tips please for us ladies?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ive got no tips for us mere mortals babe....
i work with amazonian chicks.... & they generally dont need much help 2look great.....
im convinced its the height.... but it could be the perfect skin?? or maybe its the perfect teeth??? or???? or?????

annoying: amazonian chicks that rock up2 work late & act like their **** dont smell:spank:

I wear a scarf in probably the manner which annoys people on here, I think I look good but then again, with 20 years at the top of the sartorial tree I feel I have earned that right, if anyone wants to risk a good coshing by disagreeing then bring it on!!!

:twisted:

and to the

You go girlfriend!!!:lol:

Is it a Man City scarf?

I hate it when I walk all the way down the carriage when pulling into a station thus to get off before the rest of the passengers only for them to jump up as soon as pulls in and expect me to let them off first! Listen I have got up out of my seat and walked down the carriage to get off first. If I wanted you to get off before me I would have stayed in my seat and waited till you were off then started my dis-embarkment!

This happened to me this morning. I got up first as I was running late so wanted to be off the train first. Some old biddy tries to push her way in front.

I dont think so pal!!!!

Oh i forgot, useless Airline callcentre staff.

Carol at Virgin Atlantic Premier Service Team especially - avoid her like the plague.

Took 3 weeks to book some flights and then she managed to put me and the bf on different planes.

:twisted:

............so what your saying really, is that there's no hope for us.... :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

(this was in response to Discoplayer's post......)

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's gripes:-

The bus being stuck in traffic for the third day running :spank:

The people who push in when you have been waiting for the bus for 10 mins and they have just arrived at the stop, one woman in particular keeps doing this, im giong to kick her in the shin if she does it again, its bad manners :rolleyes:

Moan, Moan, Moan, Moan :lol:

Those people that hang around the city centre and ask me for money for charity! if i want to give my money to charity I will! Im not giving my bank details to a complete stranger now do one!
J

I'm with you on that one :lol: you have to run by them staring at the ground hoping you don't get notice and then you hear can i have a word, no you can't, im late for my bus go away and then they tut, fine then and go of in a little huff, and I hate the way some of them do a little jump over to you as well, like thats going to change things, ahhh :)

*property managers who allow the property to be damaged by and accessible to birds and other wildlife and claim no responsibility

*attorneys who don't know where the court building is (seriously!!)

*finding additional damages to my already banged up car (stupid drivers!)

Back