stuff that annoys you right now......

People who play music via their loudspeaker on their mobile phone whist walking along............WHY? do people give a f**** waht your lsitening to? no, get some headphones!!!! :spank:

Oh one more.

Train people - the ones who tut when you just want to sit in the middle seat between them and have to move past them.

HELLO I PAY £2,400 A YEAR TOO AS WELL YOU KNOW I DESERVE A FRIGGIN SEAT NOW MOVE YOUR FAT ASS!!! :lol::lol:

Dont get that in HK. 30 odd mile journey north to south - approx £6 return ALL DAY.
Bugger all seats, but trains all Air Con, and loads of standing room, run on time and are clean...

also.... looked at train fares for a potential trip up north.

cheapest tix to Newc £120 return.
cheapest airfare to Newc £68 return
2 tanks of petrol £80

and everyones moaning about how much planes pollute n all that, but give us a ****ing cheap alternative then!
:spank:

Dont get that in HK. 30 odd mile journey north to south - approx £6 return ALL DAY.
Bugger all seats, but trains all Air Con, and loads of standing room, run on time and are clean...

also.... looked at train fares for a potential trip up north.

cheapest tix to Newc £120 return.
cheapest airfare to Newc £68 return
2 tanks of petrol £80

and everyones moaning about how much planes pollute n all that, but give us a ****ing cheap alternative then!
:spank:

I love the fact that my train fare goes up yet no pay rise :spank:

the UK

the weather in the UK

people who are always rushing around to do things when there is no need............just chill the fcuk out!!

its really really annoyin when the people in front of u in the cash point line takes an age to take out cash...WHAT THE HECK R U DOING!!! u only have to press a few buttons:evil:

its really really annoyin when the people in front of u in the cash point line takes an age to take out cash...WHAT THE HECK R U DOING!!! u only have to press a few buttons:evil:
prob looking at a list of stolen pin numbers to match it to the card just used!

* did i mention not being able to sleep???:spank:
(its 5:42AM, the birds are churping, the sun's coming up & ive got to be on a fashion shoot in 3:18hours..... ANNOYING.... ANNOYING..... ANNOYING.......:spank::spank::spank::spank:)

Where to start? Let's see , it's winter so first thing would be the folk walking around when it's -5 outside wearing a t-shirt...... with a scarf. You can see them shivering. I don't understand the thought process.

If it's cold enough to be wearing a scarf then it's cold enough to take a jacket first. These are the same idiots that are dancing around nightclubs , sweat pouring out them STILL wearing the same scarf. Scarf wearing is getting right out of hand.

The adverts on the telly for Jamster ringtones, Ministry Of Sound work-out video and the Wigan Pier CD. The latter is more amusing than annoying I must admit.

Neds / chavs, the slightly older ones that should by now know better but are still scummy f**kers.

The heaters in my car being broken.

People who talk really loudly on purpose because they think that other people are going to be impressed by what they are saying.

I have the very same problem with scarf wearers, poncey bastards. Disco player, by going to a fashion shoot I'm assuming your an attractive female, therefore why have you not got a picture up on your profile thing. It's Spotlight law.

Disco player, by going to a fashion shoot I'm assuming your an attractive female, therefore why have you not got a picture up on your profile thing. It's Spotlight law.

:lol:
assumptions are a funny thing.....!
sorry 2disappoint you superpolack dood, but im only the fashion stylist ;)
(my job is to makes those impossibly attractive females look even more attractive! )
(if thats even frikikin possible):evil:

now back to the thread

* getting a speeding fine of $145.00 for going only 2kms over the limit when the speed limit on this particular street changes from 70km to 60kms to 50kms over like 300metres??? !!!!

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRGGGRRRRRGGGRRRGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!:spank::spank::spank:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:
assumptions are a funny thing.....!
sorry 2disappoint you superpolack dood, but im only the fashion stylist ;)
(my job is to makes those impossibly attractive females look even more attractive! )
(if thats even frikikin possible):evil:

now back to the thread

* getting a speeding fine of $145.00 for going only 2kms over the limit when the speed limit on this particular street changes from 70km to 60kms to 50kms over like 300metres??? !!!!

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRGGGRRRRRGGGRRRGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!:spank::spank::spank:

can we have some insider tips please for us ladies?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have the very same problem with scarf wearers, poncey bastards. Disco player, by going to a fashion shoot I'm assuming your an attractive female, therefore why have you not got a picture up on your profile thing. It's Spotlight law.

Yeah I have the same problem with the old scarf brigade and their fancy knots! Some of them take up two seats on the train!
My mate goes out in t-shirt or just a jumper and then has a big wooly scarf round his Gregory!! Then he parades round the boozer with this Dr Who scarf on done up as if he is Terry Thomas! I do ask him what is going on with the scarf and when does he think he will remove it and he just replies leave me alone i like it! :eek: Helmet.

in fairness though, people often wear scarves to conceal embarrassing lovebites

I know I wish I'd had one at work the morning after I was mauled by an over-exciteable Frenchwoman in our client services team

Back