Studio338, London

Eek that does not look good, especially with the amount of investment they've literally just made into the venue.

Sven for Cocoon there in October was looking tempting too

Worrying, just popped up to the top floor of the building I'm in in the centre of town and can still see smoke coming from it. Lighter coloured now though so reckon the firefighters are getting it under control (or they've decided on a new Pope).

...apparently the firefighters are still negotiating with the bouncers to be let in.

^I should add that when I went to the Clockwork Orange party there the door staff were very courteous.

^I should add that when I went to the Clockwork Orange party there the door staff were very courteous.[/QUOTE]
If you start treating 30-40 plus year olds badly .....things won't end well

Disappointed was going to Space there on Sat for the beach, so much investment gone up in smoke, air abulance took away one casualty - hope they are ok

Shit, the whole club room looks absolutely ruined... All events off for the foreseeable I reckon.

There's a Solomun / Adriatique night coming up in September I was looking at and the Sven Vath Cocoon night in October was also an option... glad I didn't buy any tickets now I would be gutted!

It's just a relief this took place on a Monday during the day, and not on a Friday or Saturday night...

The recent photo of it shows it is completely gutted in the terrace. Only 1-2 weeks after the terrace was re-opened wasn't it ?

13906993_10157277409820430_4030565801831407750_n.jpg

Lad who suffered burns has sadly died of his injuries. Tragic day.

RIP Tomas

"Dan Perrin
1 min · London ·

Poor Tomas. Its just so unfair, i dont know what to do. Such a beautiful young soul with so much ahead of him

RIP mate. You will never be forgotten"

Anyone been since it has re-opened? Tempted by the All About The Music Day/Night thing as will satisfy most of our group.

Photos of it look good

Went for the Abode Boxing Day Charity event and, while we didn't rate the music, the venue looked like it had a lot of potential. Security was very intimate though. Not often I get my nuts felt!

Fast becoming the norm at London venues from my experience. Printworks, Fabric etc

Always surprised by the problems Fabric had. I don't think generally I'm a dodgy looking fella, but on the few times I had been to Fabric I was always subjected to a very thorough search!

Fast becoming the norm at London venues from my experience. Printworks, Fabric etc
Oh really, I don't go clubbing much nowadays. So is this just for appearances or are they looking for something other than drugs? (that's not a concealed weapon, I'm just pleased to see you :lol::lol:). It's not like they make you take off your shoes like they did back in the day.......

Back