Studio 338 London

Have heard that they are a proper bunch of cnuts down there so have generally swerved it for Printworks
It is without a doubt a great venue, and id say the closest thing your going to get to Amnesia in the UK but no one needs the stress of will I get in wont I get in.. just takes away massively from the whole point of going out to let your hair down worry free.. like you say with the likes of Printworks so close why risk it when can get a better clubbing experience without the dramas

It is without a doubt a great venue, and id say the closest thing your going to get to Amnesia in the UK but no one needs the stress of will I get in wont I get in.. just takes away massively from the whole point of going out to let your hair down worry free.. like you say with the likes of Printworks so close why risk it when can get a better clubbing experience without the dramas
I do like Printworks, a really great venue for me. Only downside is that they swapped Meantime for Beavertown on the bar a year or so back

I do like Printworks, a really great venue for me. Only downside is that they swapped Meantime for Beavertown on the bar a year or so back
Yeah Printworks is stellar. best big club in the country by a long haul. Used to give motion the title but for the industrial feel alone it takes it Aha I was impressed getting Peroni on draft first time went dunno where it disappeared to since unless just didn't see it.. seen Troxlers pop up BBQ shack from time to time too not that youd fancy a rack of ribs when your chewing your eyebrows off mind

Yeah Printworks is stellar. best big club in the country by a long haul. Used to give motion the title but for the industrial feel alone it takes it Aha I was impressed getting Peroni on draft first time went dunno where it disappeared to since unless just didn't see it.. seen Troxlers pop up BBQ shack from time to time too not that youd fancy a rack of ribs when your chewing your eyebrows off mind
I'd smash a rack of ribs pretty much any time to be fair...

Have you been to Mayfield Depot yet? WHP new home last season... ive not been Printworks myself, only seen vids but Mayfield is a beast of a venue size wise and decent rooms, and huge outside area. Very good clubbing space

Have you been to Mayfield Depot yet? WHP new home last season... ive not been Printworks myself, only seen vids but Mayfield is a beast of a venue size wise and decent rooms, and huge outside area. Very good clubbing space
I have went a few times last year and once the year before for Bicep's live show which was testing the water with the switch from ST. although I loved store street Mayfield Dp is the ultimate spot for WHP the main room is properly mammoth and the concourse is a nice size / great sound but I still think Printworks has the edge on it although I suppose can't really call either clubs more venues

? I think I asked in here before I first went there and everyone said how tight they are with drugs and the searches are really strict.
When I went there it was pretty much an Ibiza door search, the lightest frisk and in I went.

? I think I asked in here before I first went there and everyone said how tight they are with drugs and the searches are really strict.
When I went there it was pretty much an Ibiza door search, the lightest frisk and in I went.
not always the case that. ive never known it to be anything other than a full blown fondle

I see the former owner of the sugar hut took his own life, with suggestion he was up to his eyes in debt with loan sharks, but was also still manager there. How does that work ??‍♂️

Back