Studio 338 London

Yeah. Saw a woman wearing Gucci trainers at Printworks flaunting herself for the camera.

Laughable
Let us not forget the Balenciaga sock like trainers either...

You have to be dumb to wear these expensive trainers or shoes to a rave. Toilets soaked in p!ss, people dropping their Fruity ciders all over the place and then there are people standing on your feet on the dance floor.
I see what my footwear looks like post rave session and I would never dream of wearing something white on my feet

Let us not forget the Balenciaga sock like trainers either...

You have to be dumb to wear these expensive trainers or shoes to a rave. Toilets soaked in p!ss, people dropping their Fruity ciders all over the place and then there are people standing on your feet on the dance floor.
I see what my footwear looks like post rave session and I would never dream of wearing something white on my feet

Amen to that.

My daughter had been strongly suggesting that she liked these trainers in the run up to Xmas ?

So I had a quick look online. Imagine my face when I saw the price on them and how stupid they looked ?‍♂️

Bloody teenagers ?‍♂️

When I came out of WHP last week my trainers looked like I’d been a 12 hour shift down a coal mine or something ?

Amen to that.

My daughter had been strongly suggesting that she liked these trainers in the run up to Xmas ?

So I had a quick look online. Imagine my face when I saw the price on them and how stupid they looked ?‍♂️

Bloody teenagers ?‍♂️

When I came out of WHP last week my trainers looked like I’d been a 12 hour shift down a coal mine or something ?

I actually was going to get the Mcqueen white trainers but that was about 2 years ago....
They are not exclusive anymore and in my opinion if I see someone wearing them I just think they have wasted their money. This shoe has been ruined

I see more people wearing these trainers than I see Airmax 90's....

Just had an ‘interesting’ email off this lot with details on how they plan on ‘opening’in July...

I’ve never even been so god knows how they have my email address:spank:. Sounds sh*t what they’re trying to promote though

We read similar reviews before Music On a few years ago and was very doubtful but ended up giving it a shot and we got in no problem, although it does seem to be one of those places if your face didnt fit the picture they were just chewy as with you, same situation to a club we tried getting in in Lisbon (Lux Frágil) and they tried to charge us being English something like 280 euro entry? pied it straight off after seeing the likes of Jackmaster and Black Madonna praising it so much over the years we couldn't believe the absolute shambles they are running how does such a big named organisation get away with it. We thought we were the only ones till we later read their trip advisor and seen so many of others had tried to be played like that

THIS ?https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attra...-Lisbon_Lisbon_District_Central_Portugal.html

Back