Stu Hirst October Mix CD 2003

Barbie said:
Robo said:
not sure when i'll get mine though - blasted postal strike :twisted:

Me too Rob, we've had no post since last Weds, bloody strikes :rolleyes:

Stop moaning :p :rolleyes:

At least you get post normally. We hardly get any post since September when some cunts burnt down the main sorting office for Northamptonshire :rolleyes: :evil:

DrewUK said:
Still waiting :(

Mind you, i just cannot stop playing the Hed Kandi live at El Divino mix i d/l last week :p

The final batch were sent out yesterday mate, should be with you very soon !

Stu Hirst said:
DrewUK said:
Still waiting :(

Mind you, i just cannot stop playing the Hed Kandi live at El Divino mix i d/l last week :p

The final batch were sent out yesterday mate, should be with you very soon !

Thanks, i'll let you know what i think ;)

sweeet! Hopefully Ill get mine 2mrw then. Still waiting on a members mix from Canada and another member from the uk's one actually! Damn post strikes!

Alright lads??!
(god haven't been on here in while!!!)

Got the cd yesterday and had a good listen through in the car.....have to say its excellent - well done Stu. Nice one for sending it to so many of us as well...am sure that it will do you no end of good.

By the way - how is everybody?
(anybody bought Steve Lawler - Lights Out 2 yet either??.....its basically all the tunes he was bashing out all summer so its friggin good....i closed my eyes and though i was in the back room!)

ciau
m 8)

S Express said:
Alright lads??!
(god haven't been on here in while!!!)

Got the cd yesterday and had a good listen through in the car.....have to say its excellent - well done Stu. Nice one for sending it to so many of us as well...am sure that it will do you no end of good.

By the way - how is everybody?
(anybody bought Steve Lawler - Lights Out 2 yet either??.....its basically all the tunes he was bashing out all summer so its friggin good....i closed my eyes and though i was in the back room!)

ciau
m 8)

Hi S' :D

How ya doin buddy?

I've heard Stu's mix is great, but i still aint received mine :( :cry:

S Express said:
Nice one for sending it to so many of us as well...am sure that it will do you no end of good.

Just to let you all know i'm available for weddings, barvitzmahs...... !
:D

Ah - good to see you all here and present boys! Cheers for the link Rob...knew somebody would have mentionned steve lawlers new cd.

Hi Drew- hows things mate?
m

S Express said:
Hi Drew- hows things mate?
m

Pretty good thanks, went to see the work in progress on our new penthouse today - its looking mighty fine :p

Stu - got the CD today, wicked mate ;)

Thanks again ;)

(who needs HMV :rolleyes: )

Ditto Stu, got mine and it's fantastic - some seriously nice tunes there, and perfectly mixed! Thanks dude 8) 8)

Got mine at the weekend. perfect warm up for our big nights out.
Congrats Stu, and thanks. Cool mixing, quality tunes. A right storming cd.

Stu Hirst said:
Anyone who wants this, please PM me your name and address, they'll be sent out next week. (UK only unfortunately)

Stu Hirst
Space Closing Party DJ 2003
Harlem Records

1. Mylo - Paris Four Hundred
2. Wackside - Le Freak
3. Richenel - Dance Around The World
4. Saffron Hill - My Love Is Always (David Guetta Mix)
5. Seelenluft - Manilla (Cicada Mix)
6. Lee Cabrera - Special
7. Zoot Woman - Grey Day (Paper Faces Mix)
8. Orielle - All I Know (4Tune 500 Mix)
9. Kosheen - Wasting My Time (West London Deep Mix)
10. Chable & Bonnici - Ride
11. Lustral - Everytime (Nalin & Kane Mix)

stu@djstuarthirst.com

Hi stu!
Great mix. Got it last week and listened to it on the way to a gig in Wales Friday night. The car load loved it.
Good stuff!!
8)

www.djstevekelley.com

Back