Strange how .....

Don't think so, unfortunately. :(
The people from mainland Spain consider Ibiza as a holiday destination too, unless you're lucky to own an apartment on there like El Diablo, and then you could plan to stay some weekends on the island any time of the whole year without spending much money.

The only difference is that it's closer to us.

its true , tiger , remember that the airplane price from any city of spain to ibiza , normally is much more expensive that from london to ibiza !

//technoboy.

mmmm i would be happier without apartment but with my friends wanting to go to ibiza. Now i have almost to beg them to come.Even though i have an apartment a car and a powerboat with no cost for them. They just have to pay 50 € for the ferry. And im not sure they will come this year. :confused:

I think it´s stupid of them to refuse to come to Ibiza. If I had a freind who could invite me there I m sure I would say "yes". :)

i think they will come for a few days maybe in july but in augost ill be the hole moth probably alone...but.... i like ibiza even being by myself ;)

El_Diablo said:
mmmm i would be happier without apartment but with my friends wanting to go to ibiza. Now i have almost to beg them to come.Even though i have an apartment a car and a powerboat with no cost for them. They just have to pay 50 € for the ferry. And im not sure they will come this year. :confused:

They don't like the dance scene, huh?

BTW, I've heard about a good house club very near you, La House in Castellón. People say it's got quite a good programming. Have you ever been to it?

Spanish people love Ibiza...

Last year during the entire season, I've met so many spanish people... maybe you don't go to the right place to meet them...

Spanish people don't go to San An... They stay in Eivissa... and I understand why...

For me Eivissa is more representative of the Spanish culture...

Cheers

It's logical Iva, San Antonio's resort has been thought just for british people, whereas Ibiza town is much more open to all nationalities. It's much more cosmopolitan due to the blend of races. 8) :)

yes my friends dont like that much the dance scene. Ive been into La House, Jose Nuñez was DJIng that night, wuite ok, although crowd was terrible

Back