Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso - This Saturday!!!

yes i like boompty boompty but i also like

boom whiiiiiiiirrrr click tsss boom tickidy ssss boom brrrrwwwwwww boom brrrrwww tt tt tt
boom whiiiiiiiirrrr click tsss boom tickidy ssss boom brrrrwwwwwww boom brrrrwww tt tt tt

[minimal] :twisted:

Jazzy in the Bar was superb.

Music in the box was more hit than miss the few moments I spent in there, though essentially unbearable due to the heat.

Not too busy, but not empty either.

Philly Cent said:
How was this, anyone go?

We did and had an excellent night. Marc was rocking the bar from the minute we got in there and Jazzy was especially on top form. I was having such a ball in the bar that I didn't even venture into the main room 8) Also, it was much darker in the bar than usual which please me immensely ;)

By the way, what's with the new wristband for VIP? Do you now have to "buy" a table to get to enjoy the new VIP area? I missed not having a gossip with Maria and Davinia in comfort :twisted: :evil:

Was good in the box when sasha - xpander was played, but apart from that i found it very hard to get into. Not sure wether it was the crowd or music, or both.

Must say that i also thought the bar was wicked on saturday.

Yeah i was a bit disappointed with the box. The odd good track was played, i liked that bossa sounding one near the start. It offered a slight relief from the rest of the music in there!

The bar was much better. I had a flaky start due to hangover and minor illness but mr jazzy M sorted that out with what we decided was tech house! :D

Not sure what the plans are with the old VIP lounge. It was handy to pop in there for a break rather than sitting next to those good old Loud Music warning posters!

Oh and fair play to erin for the non-shoe-ness! You go girl!

dam0 said:
Oh and fair play to erin for the non-shoe-ness! You go girl!

Why thank you! I do try and please! My feet were a right mess when i got in - jumped straight under the shower when i got in but they are now tiptop for another session. :D

pay attention merry! It was at the bar and in the box. :spank:

Erin was doing some hardcore moves when she stepped on sharp things. Well implemented into the routine! Its bound to catch on. 8)

dam0 said:
pay attention merry! It was at the bar and in the box. :spank:

Erin was doing some hardcore moves when she stepped on sharp things. Well implemented into the routine! Its bound to catch on. 8)

:D :D
Actually I think that was just my normal dance routines :eek:

better than my routine of;

dance for a while.. stop. open eyes... where am i?? oh yeaaaah.. dance for a while.. stop. open eyes... where am i??

Thanks for that input guys, gutted I missed it! Both Jazzy & Marc have both been sayin how much they enjoyed it!

Not sure if I'll make it to Sander K, who's playin with Marc & King Roc on Saturday either! Really want to hear King Roc, hear really positive things about him.......8)

Back