Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso - This Saturday!!!

spanglo said:
Are these local guys? Never heard of 'em before - good?

MARK KNIGHT
JAZZY M
MARC HUGHES

You are joking?

Jazzy M, former resi at Ministry, played the 1st set at MOS when he warmed up for Larry Levan! The Godfather of UK house, had the 1st House Radio show, who Tong and numerous others have said that was responsible for getting them involved! Also mixed the now Legenday tune Chime by Orbital!!

Mark Knight, current resi at MOS, owns Toolroom records, countless re mixes, inc Strings of Life, a living Legend!

Marc Hughes, also resident, aka Hughes & Spiers, used to be MOS resi at Pacha for 5 years, cracking DJ.

So in answer to your question, very much so! Where have you been?

Ive got my tickets for Together already im affraid.

Will you be Egging it after?

I have to say im surprised you lot are going to Ministry this saturday, i mean the line up this week is something that i'd like! ;) I thought Sneak and Derrick Carter wouldve been more your sort of cultured line-up 8)

Ferd said:
Ive got my tickets for Together already im affraid.

Will you be Egging it after?

I have to say im surprised you lot are going to Ministry this saturday, i mean the line up this week is something that i'd like! ;) I thought Sneak and Derrick Carter wouldve been more your sort of cultured line-up 8)

i've not seen angello and ingrosso yet so i'm looking forward to it. A bit of variety, eh. ;)

Well I did give Derrick Carter a go once, so its only fair you have a listen to those two before you comment :lol: . I've only seen them once playing at T2 in Turnmills and they were excellent, not seen them since they got their residency at Ministry.

Hopefully i'll catch you another time though.

Robo said:
me neither, yeah c'mon ferd!

:D

Im going too mate! So I think you should come as you fobbed me off last time we tried to meet up with some silly story about the trains not running ;)

I will always go to see Jazzy when he plays at Ministry - over the years we've become friends ;) so he will come first - alongside the two Marcs it'll be 8)

Sneak played the best set I heard in Ibiza this year so under other circumstances I would go to see him :lol:

Robbie G said:
Im going too mate! So I think you should come as you fobbed me off last time we tried to meet up with some silly story about the trains not running ;)

I cant believe this.. its the "boompty boompty" crew (minus babs) all going to see Angello and Ingrosso..! something's wrong there :lol:

ps: The cirlce line AND the central were not running Robbie ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kang said:
I will always go to see Jazzy when he plays at Ministry - over the years we've become friends ;) so he will come first - alongside the two Marcs it'll be 8)

Sneak played the best set I heard in Ibiza this year so under other circumstances I would go to see him :lol:

fair point. Its a bit annoying because any other weekend i wouldve been happy to go!

Ferd said:
I cant believe this.. its the "boompty boompty" crew all going to see Angello and Ingrosso..! something's wrong there :lol:

ps: The cirlce line AND the central were not running Robbie ;)

Variety is the spice of life young Ferd. :D

Robbie G said:
Variety is the spice of life young Ferd. :D

Yeah, its just pitty you always chose to go to my sort of night when im not there :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

Looking at it objectively, I do prefer the line-up at Turnmills this saturday. Never seen Josh Wink, plus i'm really curious to see what Justice are like, and I might just explode if they play their "we are your friends" track

Kang said:
What do you mean by local? Londoners? Yes they are and exceptionally good djs.

We'll definitely be there 8)

I'm sure you told me it was Soul Heaven this week!

It's an imporvement though...

Dan x said:
I'm sure you told me it was Soul Heaven this week!

It's an imporvement though...

I was wrong :oops: I have no idea why I kept saying that. I was doing the same thing on Sunday :rolleyes: ... I have an excuse though on Sunday :lol: :lol:

Ferd said:
Yeah, its just pitty you always chose to go to my sort of night when im not there :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

Looking at it objectively, I do prefer the line-up at Turnmills this saturday. Never seen Josh Wink, plus i'm really curious to see what Justice are like, and I might just explode if they play their "we are your friends" track

Josh Wink has been really good everyutime Ive seen him mate, espacally if he plays Higher State of Consciousness!

Philly Cent said:
You are joking?

Jazzy M, former resi at Ministry, played the 1st set at MOS when he warmed up for Larry Levan! The Godfather of UK house, had the 1st House Radio show, who Tong and numerous others have said that was responsible for getting them involved! Also mixed the now Legenday tune Chime by Orbital!!

Mark Knight, current resi at MOS, owns Toolroom records, countless re mixes, inc Strings of Life, a living Legend!

Marc Hughes, also resident, aka Hughes & Spiers, used to be MOS resi at Pacha for 5 years, cracking DJ.

So in answer to your question, very much so! Where have you been?

Ah, the States. Good to know, they are names I might have just brushed over if saw them on a flyer. I'll check 'em out when I get the chance.

I'll be down too. Looking forward to seeing Jazzy M

Can't say i'm a massive fan of the swedish house mafia but I think it should be a good night.

Will be good to see karen & ben as i havent seen you guys in a while. 8)

Is that a no to Egg then?? Dont want to go all the way there to find i'm by myself.. not that it would be the first time :lol:

If im honest i'm not as good with afterparties as I use to be.

Damo, you also into the more soulful boompty boompty sound?

Back