Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso - This Saturday!!!

Philly Cent said:
Jazzy M, former resi at Ministry, played the 1st set at MOS when he warmed up for Larry Levan!

but wasn't the story more a case of Larry levan not bringing any records, so not actually playing a set, and instead poncing about the DJ booth/VIP with his mates whilst Jazzy M played.:confused: :lol:

grego said:
but wasn't the story more a case of Larry levan not bringing any records, so not actually playing a set, and instead poncing about the DJ booth/VIP with his mates whilst Jazzy M played.:confused: :lol:

Not heard that, I know he showed Jazzy how to use the Ure(?) mixer, and I think he played!

Philly Cent said:
Not heard that, I know he showed Jazzy how to use the Ure(?) mixer, and I think he played!

someone either told me or i read it in an interview with jazzy somewhere, once........i'll see if i can dig it out;)

grego said:
someone either told me or i read it in an interview with jazzy somewhere, once........i'll see if i can dig it out;)

When I next see him, I'll ask him! Certainly he's playin the Monster 15th Birthday bash, which I'm really looking forward to! In fact Septembers Line ups are absolutely huuuge..........

Philly Cent said:
When I next see him, I'll ask him! Certainly he's playin the Monster 15th Birthday bash, which I'm really looking forward to! In fact Septembers Line ups are absolutely huuuge..........

September is looking mighty good isn't it :D

I'm around for the Birthday bash on the 9th, then in Ibiza for 2 weeks and back in time for the Sneak-meister :D

Philly Cent said:

oooh another Jazzy night coming up at Ministry - we'll be there 8) - I may just pop in and say another goodbye :rolleyes: to Mr Rampling :lol:

Kang said:
oooh another Jazzy night coming up at Ministry - we'll be there 8) - I may just pop in and say another goodbye :rolleyes: to Mr Rampling :lol:

i think it would be rude not too, and I missed his last good bye set :D

Barbie said:
September is looking mighty good isn't it :D

I'm around for the Birthday bash on the 9th, then in Ibiza for 2 weeks and back in time for the Sneak-meister :D

Now that sounds like a good plan! ;):D

Robbie G said:
i think it would be rude not too, and I missed his last good bye set :D

That's why he's coming out of retirement cos you didn't get to say goodbye to him last time :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
That's why he's coming out of retirement cos you didn't get to say goodbye to him last time :lol: ;)

I thought as much, It really nice that Danny R is giving Erin and I this chance to see him off :D

Barbie said:

I hope you bring an extra pair of shoes with you - ole Danny does seem to make you throw them about a bit doesn't he :lol: :lol:

Kang said:
I hope you bring an extra pair of shoes with you - ole Danny does seem to make you throw them about a bit doesn't he :lol: :lol:

:oops: :lol: I was just thinking I hope I don't have to repeat my party throwing shoe trick :lol: I think Tom might have trouble retrieving a shoe from the ceiling of the Box :oops: :lol:

Kang said:

How do you know about that, thought it was a secret, to be announced last minute?

Back