staying in Playa D'en Bossa for the first time...

I'm not a beach/pool person. My ideal day would be to get up late and wander around Ibiza Town in the afternoon, sunset strip for, er, sunset, a couple of hours in the west end :)lol:) and club!

:idea:

ps:
regarding '"the girl" -
from day 1 this pic was posted i always thought THAT body and her head
don´t fit together at all and therefore it must be some photoshopwork :?: :!: :p

I think it's a boob job! I am sorry if your on here and i'm incorrect, she looks to be a size 8 with very large DD Breast, saying that quite a few Sweadish, Dutch & German women do have this figure.

I'm 24. My holiday mainly consists of going to clubs most nights. the main clubs i go to are space and DC10, and amnesia for cocoon. i never go to eden or es paradis and i dont do the whole west end thing, so it does make sense to be in PDB. i think what i'll miss most about san an is the sunsets. always a nice start to the night, and it's something that i always associate with ibiza.

Yeah I have been twice now and still not seen one, this year I will make a rule though.

For me San An has alot more bars and more of a pre-night out options, PDB isnt as hectic

But pdb is alot more expensive to stay in than San An so we are going back to San An in june

Are there any pre parties at any of the bars in PDB like they have in san an?

im not sure about the answer to that but if an ibiza rocks bar is opening this summer they usually have guest djs in. heard theres a plastik opeing aswell but thatll be your commercial stuff

Are there any pre parties at any of the bars in PDB like they have in san an?

Not like the pre parties that happen at Mambo, Kanya, Bar M, Itaca etc but there is stuff happening every day / early evening at Bora Bora and La Plage with guest djs and of course the parties at the big U...

Back