staying in Playa D'en Bossa for the first time...

aye..... can you see it?!

2102judy.jpg

zahnweh

^^ might have to come back to this one a few times until I get the outline nailed correctly.

I never get tired of this image. I love Ibiza Town.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could add more pro or cons on San An or PDB, I can only say that I have only stayed in Ibiza Town 1st time around 5 year ago & PDB Last year, I didn't really like San An when I walked through it once. Doesn't it also depend on the sort of holiday your after?

It would be interesting to know your ages not exactly but isn't the average age in San An 18-21yrs old? It's cheaper to stay in San An too so I assume it has a younger crowd there. I met people plus 30 from Italy, Spain (doh), Germany, Malta, Scotland, UK, Portugal & two guys from the US, all in the space of 7 nights while staying in PDB. Doesn't it depend on what you want?

This thread would be great if all the San An forever mob could tell me why it's so good, & what you do on holiday. Is the perfect holiday getting laid as many times as possible while puking in a bar with a few club nights thrown in? I know a few guys going to San An cause he told me the girls are easy there so it adds the icing on the cake.

I would really like to know why the hate for PDB or San An is, it's still Ibiza isn't it? :D8)

Last edited by a moderator:
is it any wonder why i'm bored. what has average ages and nationalities got to do with the girl in the photo?

I could make a case for PDB or San An. I'd probably settle on staying in one one holiday and the other the next. What I like best about PDB is its proximity to Ibiza Town. What I like best about San An is the sunsets - and I quite enjoy a bit of west end trashiness. :lol:

is it open all night? a lot of people in that other topic seem to be saying they go straight after a club.

Ancient people was a fantastic place to stop on the way home from a club (usually Space), hammocks and places to lounge etc. Some crazy memories from there:lol::lol:

I could make a case for PDB or San An. I'd probably settle on staying in one one holiday and the other the next. What I like best about PDB is its proximity to Ibiza Town. What I like best about San An is the sunsets - and I quite enjoy a bit of west end trashiness. :lol:

I agree with you, I stay in PDB because it is near Ibiza town and Space, but I like the sunsets of San An. I have no reason to tout one over the other, my preference is ease of travel so I choose to stay in PDB. I will travel to San An once or twice and make a day of it.

It would be interesting to know your ages not exactly but isn't the average age in San An 18-21yrs old? It's cheaper to stay in San An too so I assume it has a younger crowd there. I met people plus 30 from Italy, Spain (doh), Germany, Malta, Scotland, UK, Portugal & two guys from the US, all in the space of 7 nights while staying in PDB. Doesn't it depend on what you want?

I'm 24. My holiday mainly consists of going to clubs most nights. the main clubs i go to are space and DC10, and amnesia for cocoon. i never go to eden or es paradis and i dont do the whole west end thing, so it does make sense to be in PDB. i think what i'll miss most about san an is the sunsets. always a nice start to the night, and it's something that i always associate with ibiza.

i think from the time i get off the plane until the time i get back on the plane, im usually not in any fit state to be behind the wheel of a car :D

Thats a shame , so have you only seen the beaches at san an and pdb? maybe you can get buses / taxi's to other ones its well worth checking them out

Back