Stag Party VIP Club Plan?

Looking at these for my 30th in Oct. Is the beer & wine is literally unlimited? (not that I'm expecting anybody to drink themselves into oblivion) ;)
Hahaha I love it when folk use the term literally. Literally unlimited - I just have this image of the boat not being able to get out of port as laden down with 100,000 cans of Red Stripe (with more available of course)...

You got me. I'm usually a pedant for such things, but that was a very poor use of the English language :spank:

Great day mate , do it. First time we moored at cala conta and ate at s'ila des bosc I think, then 2nd time we moored at Cala bassa and ate at the beach club. well most of us did, one chap who had overindulged more than most the previous night had to get a cab back to san an from Cala conta, as he was green with seasickness :D:D:D

Some of our mates are on a similar stag trip right now and photos of them looning around at Ocean Beach are reminding me why an 11pm Pacha restaurant booking won't work. :lol:

I was cool with the VIP thing in the nineties when it was millionaires who had just stepped off their boats as it added something different to what I was used to back home. I draw a line at Trevor who works in a call centre in Solihull with 10 mates requiring 'VIP' It really saddens me how things have changed.

That is a brilliant line.

i done the VIP @ Pacha years back and while it was good but it certainly wasn't worth the money we paid, we ended up on the main dancefloor anyway as Deep Dish were playing but hey each to their own and all that just not for me.

Back