Stag Party VIP Club Plan?

Buckley

So, I'm over 18-21 July for a mates stag and as the Ibiza regular, I've been asked to sort out some VIP table at one of the clubs. Somewhere 'classy' has been requested. There are 14 of us.

Probably gonna be Sat 18th. For what my surburban footy mates require, Pacha with Bob Sinclair, is probably best bet.

Or is it? They'll probably want to go in early - will Pacha VIP be empty at midnight, I really can't remember.

Hed Kandi at Es Paradis might be more up their street and it will be easier to herd them there as we are in San An. Has anyone seen that VIP - where is it? Busy?

Thoughts appreciated.

out of those two, I'd definitely do pure pacha buckers. if you want to go vip, then do it properly and do pacha on that night. this night gets going pretty early and the people having tables normally also arrive at a decent time. to give you an idea, it'll be 300€ per head (it's 250€ per head until groups of ten, after that it goes up to 300€ per person).

out of those two, I'd definitely do pure pacha buckers. if you want to go vip, then do it properly and do pacha on that night. this night gets going pretty early and the people having tables normally also arrive at a decent time. to give you an idea, it'll be 300€ per head (it's 250€ per head until groups of ten, after that it goes up to 300€ per person).

Cheers Stivi - I'll converse with the troops and see what they think....

to give you an idea, it'll be 300€ per head (it's 250€ per head until groups of ten, after that it goes up to 300€ per person).

I'd def be cheeky split the group 50/50 (or 60/40) and make 2 different booking enquiries from different ppl within your group a fortnight or so apart!

That's a difference of €700. VIP isn't that big - you'd be close enough together i reckon.

I'd def be cheeky split the group 50/50 (or 60/40) and make 2 different booking enquiries from different ppl within your group a fortnight or so apart!

That's a difference of €700. VIP isn't that big - you'd be close enough together i reckon.

hahaha very cheeky eh!

well...they just won't confirm where you are so you won't have the certainity you'll be close to each other. and in the end, of course it's more money, but in pacha you get all of that money worth drinks you see...

in the end, of course it's more money, but in pacha you get all of that money worth drinks you see.

That's v.true. And of course being a large group I'd wager they'll be more likely to plough through more alcohol than a smaller group!

Hmm, starting to think it's unreallistic to keep every sober enough for Pacha that night. Would Ocean Beach be busy for Soul Heaven that Saturday afternoon, or for Swankys on the Sunday?

Hmm, starting to think it's unreallistic to keep every sober enough for Pacha that night. Would Ocean Beach be busy for Soul Heaven that Saturday afternoon, or for Swankys on the Sunday?

I think sunday might be busier, but you're coming on a date when it should be busy generally.

I can't believe they charge more for a larger group! Is it unlimited bevvy?

Usually rules of economy of scale don't apply to the hospitality industry. Same sorta thing for weddings. The bigger, the more expensive per head.

Most restaurants in the UK will charge you a higher % the larger the size of your group if you check the small print on your receipt.

Hello :) I would say that your best bet if you want a great VIP experience is to try and get one of the concierge services to help you.. or someone connected on the island. Pacha Vip has different levels/areas and you can end up in the hinterland right up at the back. If there is a big group of you spending €€€€€ you want to be front centre at the VIP... have you contacted someone like Charlie Chesters set up (think its Essential Ibiza) they should be able to help you.. they may charge you but honestly it makes a big difference to the night where you are seated. Some busy nights I have heard that they also seat people in the bar area to the left as you go into Pacha which is rubbish. Two groups could be FAR apart ... not worth the bother IMO x

I most certainly won't be playing Charie Chester or some other type for an ibiza experience be it VIP or not.:rolleyes:

Hello :) I would say that your best bet if you want a great VIP experience is to try and get one of the concierge services to help you.. or someone connected on the island. Pacha Vip has different levels/areas and you can end up in the hinterland right up at the back. If there is a big group of you spending €€€€€ you want to be front centre at the VIP... have you contacted someone like Charlie Chesters set up (think its Essential Ibiza) they should be able to help you.. they may charge you but honestly it makes a big difference to the night where you are seated. Some busy nights I have heard that they also seat people in the bar area to the left as you go into Pacha which is rubbish. Two groups could be FAR apart ... not worth the bother IMO x

In close to 40 visits to Pacha I have probably sat down for a total of 20 minutes in the Funky Room when my legs have buckled. Why does anyone need a seat in a club that plays dance music? It isn't like going to a cirque du soleil show,everyone should be dancing. If it was up to me I would burn all the seats.

I have a question about the Pacha bottle service - if you leave your table when half way through your bottle of vodka, is it safe there or is it likely to get taken? Or does the bottle stay at the bar and you order drinks from it?

I have a question about the Pacha bottle service - if you leave your table when half way through your bottle of vodka, is it safe there or is it likely to get taken? Or does the bottle stay at the bar and you order drinks from it?

just tell a waiter to have a close look at it while you're away and you'll be fine

In close to 40 visits to Pacha I have probably sat down for a total of 20 minutes in the Funky Room when my legs have buckled. Why does anyone need a seat in a club that plays dance music? It isn't like going to a cirque du soleil show,everyone should be dancing. If it was up to me I would burn all the seats.

Some folk cannae be on their feet all night. My mate I used to go with had particularly bad problems with his knees. His stamina was fine, but he had to take a seat every now and again or he'd be in agony. He was fit as a fiddle other than that.

That said, I think you should be able to get a seat every now and again without having VIP. I usually find a wall sufficient.

I think it's ridiculously expensive but then you know in advance that's what you will be paying and have a choice. Plus I'm a tight Scottish git with short arms and long pockets. I'm not really tight actually but baulk at that. Think of the other things you could do with that and still have a great time going to the same events...

Back