Spotlight Skateboarders

haha i has most of those vids! The compilation one is across various 411's. Had WFTW on vhs , standard! Scott Palmer along with Paul Shier are the fastest skaters towards a set of stairs ive ever seen in person!
(ben jobe a close 3rd).

Carl Shipman was the original master of the fs flip (properly flipping it too not a somasault one). But Penny will go down as the fs flip don for sure

This is worth a look if only for Geoffs California/scouse accent after all.those years living.stateside..

This episode isn't going down to well on the skateboarding forums :lol:. Still enjoyed as im a fan of his movies Kids, Gummo,loads of odd short movies I cant name and more recently Springbreakers..:cool:

Last edited:
That guy Blondie getting hit by the taxi:eek:

Haha - yeah that's an old clip it's mental. He's got a mad style but there wasn't that much of him in there. They spent 7 years putting together the material for this vid. Lucien is the best. Nice nollie flip ender in there :cool:. Puig is also the biz only just joined Palace team so only got a really short section. Great to hear Adamski Killer & Valley of the Shadows on there too - makes a change from endless gangsta rap !

I'm a closet Palace fan even though they've got out of control with their clothing prices this year. Don't like them expanding into USA either it takes the whole thing away from its roots and towards the trash hype that Supreme etc now represents. There's still the odd thing that's just about worth the money. I had those mad orange Palidas shorts at 15m16 in the vid but just flogged them on eBay - really far too old for all that now :lol::lol::lol:.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree with you on all that..did enjoy the sound track,im sure its getting bashed on the SLAP forum in states..:lol: will have a look on SLAP over the weekend..

play

Back