Spotlight Skateboarders

Skateboarding was a massive part of my youth. If i wasnt out on my board i was indoors watching the 1987 film The Search for Animal Chin. That was until my brother lent it out and it never come back. Bit like most of my computer games. Im sure he used to sell them

do you subscribe to SLS on intstagram? Trick of the year being considered right now... There are some beauts and some plain ridiculous ones in there. My favourite is either the nollie tre flip down the double (triple?) set or the head high kickflip over the fence

[QUOTE="MiniMarc, post: 885360, member: 8622" My favourite is either the nollie tre flip down the double (triple?) set or the head high kickflip over the fence[/QUOTE]
that one was sick:
Rock treflip! @sls

Do you subscribe to SLS on instagram etc? they 'live broadcast' the tampa pro etc but they never mention you have to sign up fairly complicatedly to a monthly subscription which you can then cancel apparently...
Massive backlash on every post. I agree full content should not be free but just be honest about it in the first place? Alot of ppl kicking off they couldnt watch the whole thing for free which i think is the social media generation but before we just bought a vhs of the whole comp!

Back