Spotlight Bicycle Club

Does make you wonder doesn't it ? Two off-duty cops drunk behind the wheel of a police car ... :confused: It's a shame for the tourist.

Have had a couple of bikes through the cycle to work scheme in the past few years, started off with a specialized hard tail which has been great in the winter and with some touring tyres on has seen the london to brighton ride done a few times, last year i went carbon and bought a ribble gran fondo...think its the best value under 1k carbin bike out there bar the boardmans (but you cant get them on the cycle to work scheme)

enjoy cycling on or off road depending on the weather, if anyone's riding in the surrey area pop me a mail... not over fit but manage 30-50mile rides (just).

anyone have suggestions on decents trails or country lane road rides... all up for getting on a train and see'ing different places.

attempted the south downs way a couple of weeks back.... the term Hopelessly under prepared sprung to mind as we bailed after 39miles.... truely a hard ride in the wet.

would live to ride in ibiza, dont they have some charity ride on april time?

ribble - http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/

Just done 25 miles in the Lake District around the Penrith area. The weather was fabulous and the views and countyside amazing. Could cycle some of the back roads for 30 minutes without a car passing by. Pure Bliss. Have spent the winter of my indoor trainer doing about 50 miles a week and did a 55 miler around Cheshire a couple of weeks back....but still feel I have a bit to go to get even half fit. Will probably be doing the Liverpool to Chester and back, the Manchester 100 and the Manchester to Blackpool later on in the year.....well thats the plan anyway!

Back