Spinclub

Philly 1

Does anyone know if Chris Liebing's night spinclub will be returning to ibiza this year?It was one of the best nights i went to in 2006 and 2007. He only done one party last year at space, but im hoping it will return again for the full season. Chris is the only one who seems to book dj's like Speedy j, Tony rohr, johaness Heil etc. I thought spinclub was right up there with cocoon, circoloco and meganite and would love to see its return :lol:

Does anyone know if Chris Liebing's night spinclub will be returning to ibiza this year?It was one of the best nights i went to in 2006 and 2007. He only done one party last year at space, but im hoping it will return again for the full season. Chris is the only one who seems to book dj's like Speedy j, Tony rohr, johaness Heil etc. I thought spinclub was right up there with cocoon, circoloco and meganite and would love to see its return :lol:
quoting from spinclub myspace:

"Unfortunately I have to tell you that we will not organize Spinclub parties on Ibiza this season. After having loads of fun for three months last summer on the Space terrace, (if you haven’t been definitely check out our DVD) we were planning to host the whole Space this time! But, our beloved Thursday night was promised to a different promoter. In fact, Space offered us a different night of the week, but this would have been a choice with too many compromises. Since I prefer compromise free partying, we decided not to host an Ibiza season this year. This decision has some positive aspects! We will increasingly organize Spinclub parties at many beautiful places all over the world ... paying respect to the motto of the "compromise-free partying"! Apart from that, I will have much more time to work in the studio and hope to finish a new album! Until the end of the year – it´s kind of time for that! Just as in real life, sometimes you have to be able to accept getting the short end of the stick and make the best of it – or something even better...
See you at the next party,
yours, Chris..."

it seems like space promoters didnt like chris' concept...
i didn't go to spinclub party in space but from what i saw in dancetrippin episode of it - it was some one massive party... great music! :)

That message has been up there for a while. I think he is talking about the '08 season as he says he won't be doing Spinclub after 3 months of fun last summer. That was in '07.

Yeah he was talking about 08, he only done one spinclub party last year and that was @ space in september, would love to see it back, in my opinion it was one of the best nights on the island.

Back