space

true.
An image of the future Space with the roof on the terrace:
Space-Terrcae-2003.jpg

and more info about this issue:
http://www.space-ibiza.com/news/news.php?id=308

I think this is a great opportunity for Pin Up, Bora Bora and DC10 to catch the outdoor loving party people from Space.

FIRST TIMER !!

Where do you get the dancing things from ?? They're great !! Sorry if I'm asking a daft question.

Moreover, as I am gonna be on the island for NYE, how am I gonna find out what's goin' on ?? (Apart from the NYE itself of course)

I'll be there for Christmas and New Year also. It's very easy to find out what is going on out there at that time of the year because all the local are ever so friendly and accepting, as opposed to the high season. ;)

I suggest to have a good read of the the "Ibiza in the Winter" section. Also whilst out there, go to Santa Gerturdis in the afternoon or early evening, and chat with the locals. Another great place is Guarana in Santa Eulalia, Mao's Room in Ibiza Town, etc.

It's all on this site, there's plenty to do and never a dull moment.

However, don't forget to visit the island during the day, I think you would miss something huge by only enjoying the nights out there.....

Have fun :p

Celine

Philumission said:
Where do you get the dancing things from ?? They're great !! Sorry if I'm asking a daft question.

Just right click on the dancing people and see properties. Then you'll see the source address. I pissed myself loud the first time I saw them dancing, all four at the same time, hehehe, and even now I have a laugh when I watch them :p

As for your choices to NYE on the island. I think all the main night clubs will be open. Space will remain closed for alterations, and DC10 will set up the after-party instead. But I'm not sure of it all. The only sure thing is that Space will not open.

now that the exclusive about the space reform i gave you has been
confirmed, ill give you 2 more:
1- the circoloco terrace is now covered, not sure if this is going to
be just for new years day or forever, but the workers are working fast
to have everything ready.
2- there are works in the amnesia roof of the terrace too!

technoboy said:
2- there are works in the amnesia roof of the terrace too!

i hope they aren't going to replace the glass roof. it was cool dancing in the morning with the sun streaming thru.

Back