space we love

Ah well, even with all this negative talk, I for one can't wait to get in there this Sunday! first time for 4 years, like Hauskitten says, If you can't have a good time with your mates, with quality tunes banging out then there is something wrong!! Roll on the weekend!!:D

... have a good time with your mates,
with quality tunes banging out ...
great :)
so you don´t care about atmosphere/vibe/howeverthe****youwanttocallit
and/or aren´t interested in meeting new amazing people ?

if that´s all you expect from a good party then why don´t you spare all the money
for entrance and you might as well party "with your mates" in the hotelroom? :lol:

Going into a place with an attitude like half the tired old bastids on here is what creates a sh** vibe. No wonder no-one wants to go to We Love anymore, everyone on here moaning and complaining! Waaa waaaa I can't go out to play in the morning waaa waaa the roof is scaring me

Well I know I was at We Love for the first time only 2 years ago. The first time I was in Space was in 02, I can't remember what day it was but the people who do Manumission were there partying amongst a bunch of different looking people (so perhaps their afterparty? I dont know), it wasn't that full but amazing atmosphere and extremely heavy rain pouring onto everyone dancing which was a mad experience in itself, I think the room we were in was the Terraza although it looked different , the roof was made of some material like u get in an army shop with holes in it (dont know what its called) and the torrential rain was literally pouring through.. All I had was one bottle of smirnoff ice and I could only stay an hour and a half as my lil girls were in the kids club at the hotel but it was still one of the most amazing experiences ever, I dont think I could have randomly stumbled into a better party... In 07 (2nd Sept I think) I was at We Love at 11.30 a,m within half an hour of getting there the atmosphere was building up and by 12.30 in the afternoon it was going right off.. it was one of my best times clubbing ever, I didnt stop dancing I didn't even have a passout ticket and by 4 a,m my hair was matted and my face hanging doen to my knees :eek: the roof was on back then so I guess the lack of atmosphere in Space is down to the spoilt brats who are having a tantrum and spitting their dummies out over it opening at 4.30 instead of 11...

... The first time I was in Space was in 02 ...
... amazing atmosphere ... the roof was made of some material like u get in an army shop with holes in it ...
one of the most amazing experiences ever,
I dont think I could have randomly stumbled into a better party ...

I was at We Love at 11.30 a,m within half an hour of getting there
the atmosphere was building up and by 12.30 in the afternoon it was going right off ...
it was one of my best times clubbing ever ...

... Waaa waaaa I can't go out to play in the morning ...
... waaa waaa the roof is scaring me ...

these times are gone - adopt to THE AUTHORITIES`new laws
you old bastid :lol: :lol: :p :twisted:

I can’t believe you guys are still arguing over this ****. Waa the terrace, waaa partying in the afternoon, waaa 1999. Waaa 2004.
The reason why Ibiza became a party destination at all in the first place is because people went there with an open mind trying to have fun. If other people at the club aren’t doing so, then they are the ones missing out, not you.

... Waaa waaaa I can't go out to play in the morning ...
... waaa waaa the roof is scaring me ...

these times are gone - adopt to THE AUTHORITIES`new laws
you old bastid :lol: :lol: :p :twisted:

I'm awfully sorry to tell but theres nothing any of us can do about it so get a grip and deal with it :D

... No wonder no-one wants to go to We Love anymore ...
rumours are they want to rename
"the party formerly known as welovespaceonsundays":

- welovelouts
- NOlove
- **** ME - LOVE IS GONE

2q38zrb.gif

Interesting thread.

Agree partly with both sides, but primarily feel you can still have the time of your life.

Up until last year I was relatively pessimistic and probably thought I could take it or leave but the WLS closing party made me realise you can still have as good a time as ever.

Alfredo closing the sunset terrace then Lawler in the new terrace followed by Zabiela and Fanciulli inside. Amazing music and electric vibe all night long.

Can't wait to go back.

I dont think you can beat the lineups at we luv in Ibiza. Just my opinion because of the music I like. Yousef, Claude von stroke, Zabiela, Fancuili,woolford etc are all my favorite djs and alot of the time they are all on the same night. Spoilt for choice this year when i go, chemical brothers, jeff mills, smokin jo. alfredo, woolford, fancuili, that will do me, end the night in the discotech with some dirty techno with mills. Cant wait for this year now! 15 days to go!!!!

I think we should just all agree to disagree :D if it is sh**e I'll be the first to admit it :p Just don't think it will be and neither should I want to think like that :)

Just thought id add that james zabiela's set the other sunday was one of the highlights of my clubbing career, simply amazin! Would reccomend that you go given the chance.

You`re right Jonny,

the WLS party last sunday was just amazing...!!

DJ Hell and Zabiela rocked the **** out of us !

One of my best parties ever...i thought Hell would play minimal or elctro.But thank god, it was a pure techno set.The mood was amzing!

Thank you space!

Does anyone know wether that party was broadcast by radio, WLS @ Space 02/08/2009 ?

Back