Space Virgins !!!!!!!!

mitch&marie-eve

WE ARE GOING TO IBIZA FOR THE FIRST TIME ? ONE OF THE REASONS WE ARE GOING IS TO ENDURE A 22 HOUR SPACE OUTING THEN ON TO DC-10 . HOW MUCH SHOULD AN ALL OUT OUTING LIKE THIS COST ? WE DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL ?

I wouldnt do 22hrs at Space. Go mid morning until late afternoon, then go and get some food accross the road and go to Bora Bora for a bit. Then you can go back in (you can only do this once) and stay as long as you want. You could stay until the end and then go to DC10 or leave a bit earlier and get some sleep before DC10.

Prices?

50 Euro to get in space
25-30 Euro for DC10 i think
Water is about 8 Euro a bottle in Space,bit cheaper in DC10
Food in the evening about 15 Euro each i guess
Then whatever you spend on 'other things'.
It isnt cheap!

THE REASON I WANT TO DO 22 HOURS LAST YEAR I SAW TENAGLIA @ STEREO AND IT WAS INSANE HE PLAYED FOR 17 HRS AND WE WERE BEGGING FOR MORE . 8 EUROS FOR WATER ? CAN YOU REFILL IT OR DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP BUYING ? CUZ I FIGURE THAT TO BE ABOUT 300 EUROS PER PERSON IN WATER .

mitch&lydia said:
8 EUROS FOR WATER ? CAN YOU REFILL IT OR DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP BUYING ? .

no, you can't refill, you have to keep buying bottles of water. they are also small bottles

There is mucho debate about wether you will be able to drink the water in Space. Until now, the tap water on the island was undrinkable. This winter has seen the opening of a new water treatment plant promising drinkable water. However as many people in the clubs 'don't do alcohol' it is likely the clubs will find a way to get people to continue buying bottled water.

Clubbing in Ibiza is expensive.

8 EUROS PER BOTTLE IN THE HEAT ? THAT'S $12.75 PER BOTTLE CANADIAN . 2 BOTTLES AN HOUR OF CLUBBING . SO IT COSTS ABOUT 500 EUROS PER NIGHT TO GO OUT ?

So how much on average are "other things" in Ibiza???

THANKS FOR THE INFO . I GUESS I'M GONNA HAVE TO WORK HARDER UNTIL I GET THEIR . JULY 11TH TO JULY 25 TH .LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. BIG TIME .

Other things are cheap, try to make friends with british workers to get the best prices.

I GUESS GOING OUT EVERY 2ND NIGHT IS NOW OUT OF THE QUESTION ? IS THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU HAVE ON WHERE TO GO ?GATECRASHER OR MANUMISSION OR CREAM ? WE WERE GOING TO DO ALL 3 ? WE CAN'T MISS SANCHEZ OR MORILLO SO I'LL GIVE UP 2 OF THOSE 3 . ANY SUGGESTIONS ? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE DIFFERENT CLUBS AND WE WILL BE GOING BACK EVERY YEAR ? THERE'S 3 MAJOR AFTER HOUR CLUBS HERE AND AT LEAST 1 BIG RAVE PER MONTH SO IT'S NOT JUST TO GO OUT ? I'VE SEEN ALOT I'D LIKE TO BE IMPRESSED !!!

Here's a tip: Ask the bartenders for glasses of ice. It's a free way to keep yourself cool and hydrated. There's definitely no need to be spending hundreds of euros each night you're out. Ibiza is expensive, but you can do it without breaking the bank.

last year was my first in ibiza, my major tip is to skip manumission, honestly my worst night on the island.....space on sunday is a given, 22 hrs is rough, i would take the advice of going mid-afternoon till early evening, then returning later....if you are only going to go out three nights i would also go to morillo and underwater at pacha....but come on ibiza is only once a year, save a little and go out every night! you won't regret the money spent!

my major tip is to skip manumission, honestly my worst night on the island

I think its worth going to Manumission just the once - for the experience - although I didn't have a particularly good night when I went, I'm glad I did - I mean it's not everyday you walk into a club and think *beep* me, this place is massive!!! It would have have to be something really special to convince me to back - IMO it doesn't have the same feel as any of the other clubs - feels more like an event in an exibition centre :)

markEg said:
I think its worth going to Manumission just the once - for the experience -

I totally agree -- I've said this before that people knock it -- but they've been there themselves, so I think you may as well go if you're interested. I think go there open minded, up for anything, easy peasy, and check it out for yourself. Last year was my first year there, and I honestly was so overwhelmed by the whole thing that when I go back this year (hoping to win the coin toss for the Monday night plans), I think it'll feel entirely different.

sound advice. I think everyone has to go to manumission at least once just to experience it. I went last year and thought it was sheer craziness. Its like going to the maddest biggest circus ever on drugs. had quite a good night but mostly just because of the experience of the whole thing. I'm actually gonna be goin back again this year as i'm goin with a few of my mates who are virgins to ibiza and we just want them to go and see it for themselves. imho would prefer to be goin to cocoon but hey wotcha gonna do?!..... ;)

Right on. I mean, there's something to be said for a superclub that provides a map that you may actually want to refer to at some point in the evening. Even if you're too gone to read it. You'd like to think that it would help you get to the toilets quicker. ;)

Back