Space Virgins !!!!!!!!

I would disagree and say SKIP Manumission. Go to either Crasher or Cream at Amnesia!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair I've never been to Manumission because I've heard how bad it is from so many friends who have but I CAN say that Amnesia is a fantastic club and if you want a decent trance night then that is the place to go you've got the best trance DJ's in the world playing and the ice cannons are out of this world :D :D :D

PS if you do go to Manumission, they tell you not to but you CAN drink the tap water in there. I've also done the glass of ice thing and also left big bottles of water outside the clubs (other than Space) you can have your hand stamped and return as many times as you like... not ideal but certainly saved the pennies on the last few days.

Manumission is on on a monday night so to be fair if your going out on that night then the only other 2 big contenders are sanchez at pacha or cocoon at amnesia. cream and crasher are on other nights are they not?
Now under normal circumstances i would say definately go to vaith or sanchez but manumission is one thing on the island which is really really different, definately not better and not really any worse, just a different sorta night. As i said it's like going to the circus not a club really. Its definately worth a look if you've never been. Well thats my opinion anyway.... ;)

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP ! I REALIZE THAT THEY ARE ON DIFFERENT NIGHTS BUT I CAN'T DO IT ALL $$$ . JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE BIGGEST BANG FOR THE BUCK WAS . I WO'T MISS SANCHEZ OR MORILLO. MAYBE EVEN CARL COX OPENING NIGHT. .THANKS AGAIN

Back